• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

A Friendly reminder to Furthur..(repertoire cont.)

#55366 2 years, 7 months ago
This song would fit the band to a "T"..

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

Re: A Friendly reminder to Furthur..(repertoire cont.)

#55827 2 years, 7 months ago
bump...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#55839 2 years, 7 months ago
They should do "Sing Me Back Home"

or whatever they want to play. I mean they are FREE to play what they want, right Wheelie? Seems like you're just trying to box them into what you want...
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#55889 2 years, 7 months ago
I would love to hear them do Sing Me Back Home - probably in my top 3 along with Let the Good Times Roll and Black Muddy River....
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55944 2 years, 7 months ago
I'd love to hear "Let the good times rolll" again too MushroomMan. Really want the weight brought back, but that line "I got to go but my friends can stick around" is kind of messed up. I was told it was the last line Brent ever sang (not sure if that is true or an urban legend)

If we're hoping for the Beatles, I used to play this song almost every day for an entire summer when I was a teenager, my pump up song. Nice and psychedelic for them too. Love to hear Furthur play it.

BTW, George Harrison is on the cover of this months (weeks?) Rolling Stone Magazine. I love the issues with the icons. Collectors items.

Thinking it's time for me to dust off my copy of the DVD, the concert for Bangladesh. A great movie.

By the way, John Lennon's movie Imagine is currently free (streaming) if you subscribe to Netflix. So is Phil Lesh Live at the Warfield (another really good movie, I've seen that one free in a few places).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds