• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Fuck I left before Moe and missed a Bobby sit in

#55265 3 years ago
oh well --- it was so shitty there, I was all nasty and soaked and didn't expect Bob to sit in so I took off. Now I'm pissed
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: Fuck I left before Moe and missed a Bobby sit in

#55268 3 years ago
Damn dude, that's got to feel like shit...
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#55269 3 years ago
I guess he sat in on the other one>smokestack lightning>other one, memphis blues and feel like a stranger ..... I can't say I'm to into Moe but I would of stayed for sure if I expected that. and yes I feel like an ass now but I'm just gunna have to make myself travel out somewhere I wouldn't have otherwise to make up for it -- I'll travel out to a couple extra solo acoustic shows or something so then I could tell myself --- "hey I missed Bob sitting in with Moe but I would of never traveled out to these Epic shows if I didn't miss out and feel like I had to do something to make up for it " ..... ahh I feel better about it already....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#55276 3 years ago
of course bobby is gonna sit in with his ol' pal al schnier
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
kfender
Gold Boarder

#55279 3 years ago
A Bobby sit in was a no brainer!How did you not see that coming?LOL
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#55282 3 years ago
well I seen Moe at the Vibes but I don't follow there music or know much else about them ..... i think I just wanted to get out and change so bad that I was telling myself its unlikely ..... but on the way home I kept thinking of how pissed I'm probably going to be when I get home and look online -- def wasn't expecting him to sit in and play a bunch of Dead songs, should of stayed....
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#55285 3 years ago
there was also a bunch of people leaving after Levon so that sort of reassured that I was doing the right thing taking off.......
kfender
Gold Boarder

#55289 3 years ago
Sorry you missed it.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#55291 3 years ago
its alright -- like I said above I'm just going to travel out to a show I never would of otherwise to make up for it ..... probably his solo show in Maine, either that or the one down in Virginia or wherever it was - then I could tell myself it worked out better like this anyway....

maybe a weird way to look at it but nothing wrong with an excuse to go to another show.....
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#55302 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
its alright -- like I said above I'm just going to travel out to a show I never would of otherwise to make up for it ..... probably his solo show in Maine, either that or the one down in Virginia or wherever it was - then I could tell myself it worked out better like this anyway....

maybe a weird way to look at it but nothing wrong with an excuse to go to another show.....

Mush, it was a great ending for the rain soaked mud filled day. I did not have the best of times, but enjoyed none the less. I actually feel quite crappy today. Not one to be inclined to watch a show in the rain for hours upon hours. Since I live 5 mins away, I went home and changed once.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds