2. NO cell phones ...if you had no preordained "meet up" spot with your friends you had little chance of finding them ( especially at the Stadium shows)
3. You remember Santa bringin you a brand new "black and white" TV.
4. You know what channel U was... and having t "get up" to change the channel.
5. Your local baseball team only had about 25 games "AWAY" games on TV.
6. Your local NFL team blacked out home games. Even Playoffs.
7. You used a rotary phone and "know" the difference in the sounds of a 3 or 9.
8. 415-457-6388 is in your DNA.
9. You spent over 100 dollars a tour calling 1-900-run-dead...............and remember the "ace cubby"
10. You bought Relix to read the setlists of shows you didn't catch.
11. You have more hair on your chest than on your head.
12. Speaking of Christmas -- you remember going to your mailbox and pulling out a package with 10 NEW tapes and having to wipe your face from salavating to much.
13. You went to a theater show and it was NOT sold out.
14. You saw Van Halen open for Black Sabbath.
15. You know who Roy Buchanon is.
Just a few off the top of my balding head.