• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: forgot to bring my incense/ozium to the hotel...

#55186 3 years ago
MsJimp wrote:
Chester , don't send people to cheap hotels lol. This is just not good, the food sucks if there is food and the beds are uncomfortable. Doubletree and up are beyond fairly tollerant because you are paying them to tollerate you. They also have fresh chocolate chip cookies, omlette stations and extravagant breakfast buffets included with rooms, ect. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

I usualy spring for the better ones, but I'm past most of my crazy partying. Cheap hotels are fine, if that's all you want to do.
Uncomfortable beds are good if your just going to pass out. I always brought my own food anyway. We're talking about two
different experiences. And if you can afford a Vap. you can spring for a good room.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#55190 3 years ago
You can get a vapor genie for 65 bucks.
Chester
More or less in line

#55198 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:

Again, like a cheap hotel room, you get what you pay for.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55203 3 years ago
keep the fan or air conditioner running your whole stay if you can and towels under the door outside if the other rooms are close. I had a friend in the hospital who used to puff in the bathroom and then put cologne on a towel and swing it around the bathroom. I also think keeping the shower on as hot as it get helps (with door closed and window open)

If I am going to a number of shows I prefer "cheaper" hotels. I Rather spend my money on better stuff - or save it. For me t's just a bed and overpriced food and stuff imo. I always have a car though, and a cooler. But you have to check tjhe ratings (love travelocity.com) to make sure it's clean and not too messed up.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#55210 3 years ago
Id always towel the main door then the bathroom door. Make sure I blow the smoke into exaust fan. It would usually blow back on me. After my smoking session I would fill the bathtub up with hot water and the free shampoo you get and also if it has a coffe maker brew some up
GOOD LOVE
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#55218 3 years ago
Iono dude, Ive never had that problem to deal wit before. You must b stayin at some fancy hotels, or mayb i jus stay at ghetto ass ones. bahahahahahah Toke up whenever wherever. I used to be quite the angry platypus hahahaha, n got in to a fight wit my madres ex n beat em up, and afterwards this dude who was watching smoked me out n gave me some herb. lol TOTALLY peaceful now tho. Goin thru changes for the better. =-) Enjoyin life. =-D

Btw, oziums fuckin intense hahahaa. Only use that in emergencys like when gettin pulled over, cus otherwise the smell jus kills my buzz. First time i used that i gave a huge spray not knowing how powerful as fuck it is. hahahah Almost died. Incense is the way to go IMO, mayb wit a towel onthe bottom of the door.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#55226 3 years ago
okay funny story... we were staying at the affina manhattan right across from msg in nyc.
we had 8 people in our room and it was 4:20 and everyone was from different places ny, cali, vermont,nm and everyone wanted to show off what they had grown in the garden that year
- i wish i would have thought about the plastic bag over the smoke detector! we had both windows wide open and everyone was blowing out the window- ac on and purfume on a towel swinging around the room - but still way smokie!!! well when we were done and went to leave - we all got into the elevator where there were some older, well dressed (one in a fur coat) people we go down like 2 floors and the fur coat lady is plugging her nose and the other lady said do you smell skunk- we all lost it - laughing hysterical - when the doors opened we all popped out still laughing and the fur coat lady said to her husband " they let anyone in here" ..... we were like have a nice day..still laughing!
seriously the whole floor reaked of very fragrant, sticky, yummy buds!
GOOD TIMES!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, DeadHead420, scar1et_f1re
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#55228 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:

The glass vapor genie cost a little more but is really nice. Highly recomended.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#55231 3 years ago
When it comes to hotels, it is worth the effort to seek out a hotel with a balcony.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#55236 3 years ago
probably nothing to be worried about....kind of tough to get busted at hotels...i've never had a problem anywhere...a lot of the time i just bring my volcano which like a few other folks mentioned reduces the risk pretty significantly
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds