• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

forgot to bring my incense/ozium to the hotel...

#55035 2 years, 12 months ago
now I'm heading in the bathroom with my spray deoderant to help cover the smell of this stinky ass skunk I'm about to go burn down!

--sorry I'm bored...... who else burns in their hotel .... yay or nay? ---- I did get a smoking room (fuckin hate ciggaretts though)
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: forgot to bring my incense/ozium to the hotel...

#55039 2 years, 12 months ago
Back in the 80s I was a sales rep for a frozen desert company and I was on the road a fair amount. Honestly, that was the only way I could stand being in those motels in the middle of nowhere.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
skyties
Junior Boarder

#55050 2 years, 12 months ago
plastic bag over the smoke detector works wonders
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#55052 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah been there done that man, have actually been charged a $250 smoking charge once (marriott) but usually it works out with the help of Ozium an the likes. Last year in Vegas though i boxed a suite we had at the Venetian an when i stepped outside there was a security guard walking straight towards with me with a pretty pissed off look, I got uber paranoid and hid in the room for a couple hours. it really depends on the situation and location everytime. Some times its just better to hit one up in the car or take a quick walk around the block. The hotel we stayed at at Shoreline was completely boxed! Room doors open people dancing and hanging all around an they just had one security guard who came to the realization that there was nothing that could be done so he just stopped bugging us an went into hiding
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#55132 2 years, 12 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
now I'm heading in the bathroom with my spray deoderant to help cover the smell of this stinky ass skunk I'm about to go burn down!

--sorry I'm bored...... who else burns in their hotel .... yay or nay? ---- I did get a smoking room (fuckin hate ciggaretts though)

I bought something off an infomercial a while back. It is called "83 MSG Kitten Farts In A Bottle". It masks over any, + all odors. The downside...well, everything smells like last nights catnip. Call now, operators are standing by.
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#55160 2 years, 12 months ago
i usually blow my smoke out the windows, if they open...if not they usually crack enough to get a fan up to em and be ok

i am looking for some hotel advice, however

for the monterey shows ive booked a room for both nights and intend to be up quite late with all manner of friends and party favors. reading reviews for the hotel the walls may be very thin. any ideas on reducing the noise that comes outta my room and into the others without actually being quieter? LOL i am going to cover the walls with blankets and tapestries but other ideas are appreciated!
Chester
More or less in line

#55167 2 years, 12 months ago
I used to get "smoking" rooms, but just can't stand the smell anymore. I prefer camping, where this kind of thing isn't an issue.
But if you have to, be near an open window. Or just go outside. As for the music, no way around it, you have to be fairly quiet
or find cool neighbors. Cheaper hotels are generaly more tolerant of partying behaviour.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#55168 2 years, 12 months ago
Stay somewhere that it usually costs enough to buy your privacy . Suites at a doubletree are usually a good bet as they are on the basement floor and have sliding glass doors to the outside.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#55178 2 years, 12 months ago
Chester , don't send people to cheap hotels lol. This is just not good, the food sucks if there is food and the beds are uncomfortable. Doubletree and up are beyond fairly tollerant because you are paying them to tollerate you. They also have fresh chocolate chip cookies, omlette stations and extravagant breakfast buffets included with rooms, ect. Sometimes you get what you pay for.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#55180 2 years, 12 months ago
That's one of the best uses for a portable vaporizer- no smell at all!
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds