• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: New to the forums!

#54716 2 years, 10 months ago
tomtaliman wrote:
these younger idiots like that rich white boy 420 whose actually a ass loving white hillbilly Dick lover.. r jus mommy n daddy punk ass kids.

You know, you bothered me last time you were here, but the thought of 420 as a "rich white boy", or a "hillbilly" (yep, lots of those in Compton) is so far from reality and so absolutely hysterically funny that I don't think you can ever annoy me again after that line. I'll be chuckling all day at that one!!! : ) But it would be appreciated if you could take the negativity elsewhere and leave us alone. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, guitargeorge, DeadHead420, doin_that_rag
tomtaliman
Visitor

#54719 2 years, 10 months ago
WE DON'T LIKE YOU,YOU DON'T BE BELONG HERE.IN OUR COUNTRY,SOO GO HOME..IT'S A LONG TRIP BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND OF EUROPE BUT GO!!! NOW!!! OUR NATIVE SISTERS WILL DEAL WITH U...
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#54722 2 years, 10 months ago
welcome to the boards, i'll be 21 in april so it never hurts to have more young people on the board
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#54723 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry folks, my bad! Kind Head, please don't let this turn you off the forum. : )

dontfeedtroll.jpg
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#54725 2 years, 10 months ago
tomtaliman wrote:
WE DON'T LIKE YOU,YOU DON'T BE BELONG HERE.IN OUR COUNTRY,SOO GO HOME..IT'S A LONG TRIP BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND OF EUROPE BUT GO!!! NOW!!! OUR NATIVE SISTERS WILL DEAL WITH U...

That's kind of harsh. Negativity at it worstworst
GOOD LOVE
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#54726 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Welcome to the forum! Cool avatar, too! : )

Thankyou.. that is my companies logo. My good friend actually designed it and carved it from wood. the Logo you see is actually a wood block relief print that has just been scanned, then had the colors altered in photoshop ;p
We have them printed on shirts in glow in the dark ink too! keep an eye out maybe I will bring some on lot at red rocks! =)

Taliman, you should take the negativity elsewhere. I dont know if this is the place for all that noise. Take that to a phish show or something.... =P haha... no just kidding, dont do that either... just knock it off alright!
In the end theres just a song.. Its cryin' down the wind!
tomtaliman
Visitor

#54730 2 years, 10 months ago
Tomtaliman,...all u idiots ever heard of Many Farms,az? No,good.the Begaye brothers r mad,,but,will b at.Red rocks,,..man ,id hate to be white ,,,@ red rocks...Hahaha!
Chester
More or less in line

#54731 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#54740 2 years, 10 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Interesting point about Phil and Joe. Of course, they'd have a tight relationship as they constitute the rhythm section, however unorthodox their approach. It's like John Mollo who was the only constant member in all the Phil & Friends line-ups. Gotta have that foundation.

I'm a 7 Walkers fan as well. Saw them last year and I was definitely impressed. Hope they continue to build on what they've started.

Welcome.

yeah its funny, because one of them gets almost into a sticky situation and the other is able to pull them out of it.. sometimes i dont think anyone else even know what happened. But you see phil look over and smile, and joe is just crackin up.. as he continues to tear the song a new one!

I really hope 7 walkers continues to play too. I have a feeling they will. From interviews I have read/seen and stuff it seems like Bill and Papa Mali get together great.. And when I see them its usually a little bit smaller of a show, with the exception of Wanee.. Wanee is a huge fest but still the show was fairly intimate.
But With those intimate shows I feel like they really can connect with their audience. I saw them here in Minnesota and there was like 50 people at the show. (they played middle of the day at a big fest with Lotus and other headliners) But they had a blast, everyone came together ina big huddle at the end of the show.. and Bill looked all glassy eyed and just high on love and music. It was a cool feeling. =)
In the end theres just a song.. Its cryin' down the wind!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#54853 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the show.
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds