• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Got a question for ya guys n girls

#54572 3 years, 1 month ago
Im goin to be doing a painting for my girlfriend for our one month anniversary to put in her new apartment. The thing is Im goin to be painting it with my johnson. Sooooo whaat kinda paint should i use that will be easy to remove from skin???? lol =-P
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Got a question for ya guys n girls

#54573 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Im goin to be doing a painting for my girlfriend for our one month anniversary to put in her new apartment. The thing is Im goin to be painting it with my johnson. Sooooo whaat kinda paint should i use that will be easy to remove from skin???? lol =-P

do it the easy way and shove a spray can up your ass so then you can use your johnson like a sprayer. Bring multiple colored cans and you can have a heckuva time, you crazy bastard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#54576 3 years, 1 month ago
The easy way??? That sounds excessively difficult and painful. Im jus lookin to do some avant garde penis painting. lmao. I jus dont wanna have my schlong be green for a year. lol YOU crazy bastard. hahahha
furthurfeline
Junior Boarder

#54585 3 years, 1 month ago
omg you crack me up! I'm guessing if ya use water paints or body paints you otta be okay. shit...can't be any worse than other things you've likely ingested or experimented with and had no clue what ya were really getting or doing...your adventurous...green penis will just make ya more colorful
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#54591 3 years, 1 month ago
You mean what paint will be easy to remove from inside your blood stream?! Cause I'm sure there is an opening at the tip of your wiener where piss comes out and of course where you blow steam from. Yeah, that hole....unless you put something over it, dont ya think that you need to find a paint that is safe for being inside your fucking blood stream...? You gotta think a little bit furthur bro. Cantcha try just a little bit hardr, couldnt you try just a little bit more?
Think mcfly...THINK!! im not sure though...you should talk to your local paint shop. But maybe if you find a paint that CAN be safe for your skin....you might consider atleast wearing a condom. You can use your balls too for landscapes like skies and water...larger spaces ...they can be like your other brush. lol
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#54595 3 years, 1 month ago
Well, this is why i posted this topic, for advice. =-) I dunno. Ive never painted with the colonel before. lol =-P
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#54603 3 years, 1 month ago
Good lord man, you've been with the girl for a month, is she ready for such fiendish horror only you could dish out, you crazy bastard? I only hope the girl can scream loud enough so the neighbors can rush in and blind side you, cause you definitely need help. I would hate to know what kinda of gift you would give her for a wedding anniversary, a pube covered necklace?!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54606 3 years, 1 month ago
Tony's right...this painting is too special for only your one month aniiversary...save it as a suprise for your 50th wedding anniversay. you seriously might scare her too. you are scaring me and im just picturing you platypus skinned pickle..lol
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54607 3 years, 1 month ago
theres an idea, use a real pickle and say it was your dick. that way u can use any kind of paint. Dont be a showoff and use the kosher dills...she will b let down when she sees it in the light. maybe use a vienna sausage,, more your real size. just dont want her to not love you for the platypus u are..LoL....im laughing like a platypus right now ....very low chuckle and warm feeln in my happy self.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#54615 3 years, 1 month ago
You had better be careful of where you dip that thing or you may no longer be able to dip it in that place that you love best.

Really, did I once tell you that I admire the way that you express yourself? Well I'd say that this here would be an exception.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds