• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Lucky Ramblers

#54522 3 years, 1 month ago
It has been confirmed that Bruce Hornsby will be opening tonight's Ramble.I live less than 3 hours away and have yet to make it to one.One of these days I will make it there I swear it!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lucky Ramblers

#54536 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm a Hornsby fan. Let's face it, the guy can get down.

With this lineup it should be a hell of a show.

I'm bad about staying at home these days too. Of course the local music scene here is good, I don't go. The big names come through here, but all I have seen in the last two years is Further and Hornsby.

But with a show like this, so close and all, I would have found myself seriously considering it. Much like the shows in Eugene this month. I seriously considered it. Not going, but I took a good look at the possibility.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54609 3 years, 1 month ago
It's not too late to consider Eugene Ossumpei. Get a plane tix I'll pick u up and you can go to the airport with us!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54613 3 years, 1 month ago
Midnight Ramble set lists

Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers: Funhouse, Valley Road*, Questions and Answers*, Rainbow's Cadillac*, Jack Straw+
*-w/ Larry Campbell, +-w/ Bob Weir

Bob Solo Acoustic: Stranger, Maggie's, Blackbird, Loose Lucy, Sailor/Saint, Me and My Uncle

Bob & Bruce: Dark Star

Levon Helm Band: This Wheel's on Fire, Long Black Veil, Bourgeois, Ophelia, Cypress, Rainin' in My Heart, Sweat of My Brow w/Sonny, Deep Elem w/Bob/Bruce/Bobby Reid/Sonny, Attics w/ just Bob/Larry Campbell/Teresa Williams/Fiona McBain, Mardi Gras w/Bruce/JT/Bobby Reid, Deep Feeling, Acapulco, Volver, T Jed w/Bob and Bruce, Ripple w/Bob, Saved w/JT and Bobby Reid, Lamps, When I Go Away, NFA w/everyone, The Weight w/everyone

I'm sure jellybean of who went
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#54636 3 years, 1 month ago
That's very kind Emily, but I have to chill.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds