• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

GD online video game

#54483 2 years, 10 months ago
Im sure you all heard about this game that there coming out with and I've been waiting for it to come out. I can't to play it. They said it was suppose to come out in august. Has anybody heard anything on it coming out soon.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: GD online video game

#54486 2 years, 10 months ago
I haven't heard anything about it. Sounds like it could be seriously addictive, though, if it's good. So if I disappear for 6 months, that's proabably where I am. ; )
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#54491 2 years, 10 months ago
I can't wait to play!!!

Players will explore a Grateful Dead-themed world comprised of many types of games, earning points for game play and points for other ways of participating in the Grateful Dead experience,” reveals Blumenthal. “This will be a social game, a game model we think we can innovate, given the very social nature of Grateful Dead fans and the rich online community that has existed online around the Dead since the mid-1980s with The Well. Visually it will be eclectic, like the Dead is.”

Upon entering the online game, ostensibly designed for play foremost on personal computers, enthusiasts will reportedly be greeted by an interactive, high-tech Grateful Dead universe. Adaptable to individual preference, the game world will be divided into regions filled with mini-games, activities and social events. Settings from familiar songs will host highlighted digital diversions, with familiar characters from popular songs featured throughout. Curious Sense says that it is currently conceptualizing additional ideas for play based around Grateful Dead lyrics, and considering a point system based on tickets and shows.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#54495 2 years, 10 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I can't wait to play!!!

Players will explore a Grateful Dead-themed world comprised of many types of games, earning points for game play and points for other ways of participating in the Grateful Dead experience,” reveals Blumenthal. “This will be a social game, a game model we think we can innovate, given the very social nature of Grateful Dead fans and the rich online community that has existed online around the Dead since the mid-1980s with The Well. Visually it will be eclectic, like the Dead is.”

Upon entering the online game, ostensibly designed for play foremost on personal computers, enthusiasts will reportedly be greeted by an interactive, high-tech Grateful Dead universe. Adaptable to individual preference, the game world will be divided into regions filled with mini-games, activities and social events. Settings from familiar songs will host highlighted digital diversions, with familiar characters from popular songs featured throughout. Curious Sense says that it is currently conceptualizing additional ideas for play based around Grateful Dead lyrics, and considering a point system based on tickets and shows.

Oh no, I am seriously in big trouble with this! : )
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#54496 2 years, 10 months ago
I know! I though I already lived in a Grateful Dead Themed World. At least we know we won't get lost

Who's turn was it to feed Jerry?

JerryDog.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Island Head.
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds