• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: GD Radio

#54712 3 years ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Mine has been ok - never lost anything even with the hurricane. Was working fine this morning too. I THINK I am listening to it now (I just put it on)...think it's gd radio but a hijacked stream

www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/grateful%20dead

that's cause your talking about the GD channel on serioous radio (I think) ..... when we say gdradio we mean gdradio.net!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MushroomMan.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#54743 3 years ago
furthurfeline wrote:
They have been down, but John said they were back up. I'm getting a file error message which I get when their server is full. Or could be the apple update I just did tonight, but haven't synced yet...hmmmm????

That's funny cause ever since I did a update I got the error message. If you go back and try to get the app it's not there any longer. I think that's why.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#54744 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Mine has been ok - never lost anything even with the hurricane. Was working fine this morning too. I THINK I am listening to it now (I just put it on)...think it's gd radio but a hijacked stream

www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/grateful%20dead

that's cause your talking about the GD channel on serioous radio (I think) ..... when we say gdradio we mean gdradio.net!

I know what you mean. I have both. I know the differene. It just stopped working
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds