• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Blurry
Fresh Boarder

A song for Jerry......

#54441 3 years ago
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well! My name is Blair Babcock and I'm writing because I've written a song, Fairlee Well, that I wanted to share. It's an ode to Jerry and his time in the Grateful Dead, JGB and Old & in the Way/bluegrass.

Half the proceeds from the sale of the song are being donated to the Rex Foundation. If you are able and willing, you're support is greatly appreciated.

The Grateful Dead have been a major influence in my life - my approach to life, love, understanding and compassion (to name a few) have many of their roots in the Dead community. I'm extremely grateful for all the experiences that the music has allowed me and I am honoured to give back.

Whether or not you buy the song or come to download it for free somewhere down the road - I hope you enjoy it! And I hope when you hear it, it makes you smile and think of all the happy memories that Jerry and Grateful Dead have given us!

I tip my hat humbly to Robert Hunter for without his poems, tales and stories this song wouldn't have been written!

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to get ahold of me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

To hear a clip of the song and read more about it please follow the link;

article/clip of song on Rex Foundation website

Cheers everyone,
Blurry
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Blurry.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds