• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

Re: A Little Ladies Music

#114240 2 years, 9 months ago
I don't know about the embed thing. Any love for Neko Case? I would if I knew how post Maybe Sparrow, really beautiful video. love the above videos. I always wish Llowel George and Bonnie would have gotten together. Musically speaking a perfect match for me. Can't leave out Cat Power for the darker side of the spectrum.

Niners bab
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#114258 2 years, 9 months ago
fourwnds wrote:
I don't know about the embed thing. Any love for Neko Case? I would if I knew how post Maybe Sparrow, really beautiful video. love the above videos. I always wish Llowel George and Bonnie would have gotten together. Musically speaking a perfect match for me. Can't leave out Cat Power for the darker side of the spectrum.
These were both new to me, and I liked them. Thanks!!

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#114261 2 years, 9 months ago
I can't figure this video imbedding thing out
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Little Bear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#114264 2 years, 9 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
I can't figure this video imbedding thing out

See if the below info helps. If not, just holler!

Posting tips:

1) If you're using IE9 you will not see ANY of the insert/format options that are available in the Reply section; it'll just be blank gray screen with headers, and nothing will upload (true for avatars, too), though you can insert basic text posts. IE9 will work better if you use "compatibility mode", you will see the icons then, but some features, like the spell check, still aren't functional with IE9. I strongly recommend using another browser such as Firefox around here.

2) It looks like the original directions in this post for loading a picture seems to require the use of Photobucket or another photo site. But I've always just uploaded images directly from my hard drive without problems; perhaps that's changed since this was first posted. To get a picture in the body of the post, hit "image link" in the Boardcode section, then hit "Add File" in the Attachment section below. You can then browse for your pic, hit "open" and then "insert file", and the correct coding will be there. You won't actually see if it posted correctly until after you hit "submit", however. [/quote]
3) To post a video, under boardcode click the “video” icon; then use the Provider drop down menu to select (usually) YouTube; cut and paste the url of the video that you want to post into the "URL" box, and click “insert video”. Again, you won’t see the video until after hitting submit and posting.

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#114272 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay there we go, Simpler than I was making it! See other post for my girl power video
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#114278 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks Sunshine, I wouldn't have found this without looking.

Hope it works
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#114279 2 years, 9 months ago
nevermind
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by fourwnds.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#114281 2 years, 9 months ago

Here you go
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#114282 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey thanks !! I guess I'm an idiot or something. Oh well. how did you know by the way??
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#114285 2 years, 9 months ago
I just copied and pasted the url that failed to open in your post, into my browser, Took me to the youtube video, I copied the url from the address bar on the youtube page, then in my post I hit the insert video option, Pasted the url, hit insert, there she is!

Shows you how fast I begin to teach after I learn, As I was just asking how to do it myself two posts ago! I feel like my parents!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds