• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: What if a UFO

#54348 3 years, 1 month ago
i'm wondering what if one appeared above the crowd at an indoor show
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#54349 3 years, 1 month ago
it wasnt swamp gas that thing moved in ways no aircraft i know of could move,i wouldnt discount the military angle during the day ive seen fighter jets refuel out of those larger tanker aircraft,plum island isnt far awy either they do bio experiments there.but i know what we we saw i dont people too often cuz they dont believe me and i dont care cuz i know its true
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Fieldsafar
Fresh Boarder

#54359 3 years, 1 month ago
It's Happened many times Havent you seen it
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#54362 3 years, 1 month ago
Fieldsafar wrote:
It's Happened many times Havent you seen it

No I haven't. But I would like to. I think it would be amazing. I'd like to see the looks on the bands faces. Approaching 2012, who knows?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#54363 3 years, 1 month ago
I think it'd be great! And anyone who thinks they haven't been here already is just plain wrong! : )
Fieldsafar
Fresh Boarder

#54372 3 years, 1 month ago
If any benevolent beings would arrive here knowing what life is truly about the only thing they could do for us is tell us what we are, how we got here and why we are such idiots. Exactly the information the boys have been channeling all these years. Hmmmmm.
Chester
More or less in line

#54373 3 years, 1 month ago
I would be cool with it. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#54386 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
both me and my wife saw something we couldnt explain over the atlantic off montauk long island no drugs or alchol was involved

eastern long island has a history of weird scientific stuff a going on...from tesla's lab and the shuttered nps in shoreham to the grumman plant, brookhaven lab, a nike missle site...probably more that i don't know about
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#54547 3 years, 1 month ago
If a UFO did appear in plain sight near any large gathering I imagine there would be a chance of military action against it...I would hope not but knowing the US...

There is some guy big in UFO circles, forget his name, but he claims to be able to "invite" them and they come. He says we can communicate with them telepathically...like they can hear our thoughts.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#54549 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
i'm wondering what if one appeared above the crowd at an indoor show

I wonder if they could do that with a hologram...there is some amazing 3-D light show technology now. I'd like to see it tried at a Furthur show.
Time to create page: 2.05 seconds