• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

thinking about buying a camper

#54242 3 years ago
not sure what though. Hopefully it won't sit in the driveway rusting, I told the kids we're going to travel to a few Futhur shows sometime in the future, probably next year, too late to make plans now, no one jumped for joy, my oldest protested and of course, he thinks he's right so tonight I'm gonna wake him up at 3 in the morning yelling, "I am Batman!" My wife wasn't really thrilled but I'll just cut her off. No more sex till I get what I want!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: thinking about buying a camper

#54248 3 years ago
Yeah, cus i know that if i was cut off from sex wit the captain, id fold in a second. lmao So your gonna get your own TonyBus to captain? Lets meet up nex year n smash both our rides head on at 90 miles an hour. hehehhehe. would be an insane way to go. lol. Iono if CasaDeLaPlatypus will ever be roadworthy enough to go from state to state, but hopefully. Whos down to start a gang??? hahahhahaha A furthur forum family peace gang that is. lol OH SHIT.... tours 20 days away...well not really, but im leavin then to meet up wit some of you crazy bastards to blastoff in to nomansland. lol FUCKING STOKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DeadHead420.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#54250 3 years ago
Just got back from a 3500 mile road trip in a eurovan camper. Fun stuff. It actually slept my family of four with out too much difficulty. I would caution against pulling over right by a sand dune in nevada. Ended up spending two hours at a repair shop in Winnemucca getting sand cleaned out of the brakes.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by wngfan.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#54253 3 years ago
Do it! I always wanted to try that. I still might some day.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#54264 3 years ago
I'll hit DeadHead420 over the head at Red Rocks, + steal his keys. Where do you want me to drop it off at?
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony, DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#54329 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Yeah, cus i know that if i was cut off from sex wit the captain, id fold in a second. lmao So your gonna get your own TonyBus to captain? Lets meet up nex year n smash both our rides head on at 90 miles an hour. hehehhehe. would be an insane way to go. lol. Iono if CasaDeLaPlatypus will ever be roadworthy enough to go from state to state, but hopefully. Whos down to start a gang??? hahahhahaha A furthur forum family peace gang that is. lol OH SHIT.... tours 20 days away...well not really, but im leavin then to meet up wit some of you crazy bastards to blastoff in to nomansland. lol FUCKING STOKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you crazy bastard, can you imagine the explosion we would cause? They would talk about us for years. Just think of the stories that would progress over time. It starts out with just two of us and someday the story would be fifty Mexicans and a horse collided on Highway 61. Let's load our vehicles up with toilet paper and Frito chips, so when we collide, we make a huge mess that it would make the highway patrol days to clean up. Might as well go out in style.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#54331 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
I'll hit DeadHead420 over the head at Red Rocks, + steal his keys. Where do you want me to drop it off at?

Let's decorate the vehicle with dildos and blowup dolls and tie 420 to the hood of the bus like a martyr. CNN and Fox would run that in the ground.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#54332 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

Let's decorate the vehicle with dildos and blowup dolls and tie 420 to the hood of the bus like a martyr. CNN and Fox would run that in the ground.
i got the imagefrom the road warrior in my head where they got the people strung up in front of the buggys
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#54343 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:

Do it! I always wanted to do that someday too! Lol
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#54354 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

Do it! I always wanted to do that someday too! Lol

That's my dream too. I bet I could hit him harder than you can. Let's play that game at the fair they got where you take a big hammer and smack that lever so it reaches the bell at the top. I'll do the sound effects on your turn.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds