• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Back To School

#54107 2 years, 11 months ago
Well another school year has started for my boys, grades 3 & 5. Man they grow up so fast! Anyone else have children "ready" for school?
The voices tell me what to say
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Back To School

#54114 2 years, 11 months ago
my wife has returned to collegeto get her Associates degree and pass her ultrasound registry right now im sitting in the hospital cafeteria while see does a clinical,a requirement to pass the classes.im alsoa patient for her to practice scanning on.shes anovergrown kid does that count?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#54123 2 years, 11 months ago
My youngest starts college in 2 weeks. I am looking forward to selling my money pit, electricity sucking, too much yardwork, pain in the ass pool care house in a few years and moving to a low maintenance condo type of place by the beach. We are actually going to look next week just to see what's out there so we can dream sweet dreams for awhile. Lol
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#54131 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
My youngest starts college in 2 weeks. I am looking forward to selling my money pit, electricity sucking, too much yardwork, pain in the ass pool care house in a few years and moving to a low maintenance condo type of place by the beach. We are actually going to look next week just to see what's out there so we can dream sweet dreams for awhile. Lol

Sounds great! Hope it works out for ya.
The voices tell me what to say
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#54138 2 years, 11 months ago
My daughter starts High School next week, and she is scared - but this happens every time she changes schools.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#54154 2 years, 11 months ago
5 + 8 year old....my son is starting Kindergarten. My daughter is going into 4th. I've been home with them for nearly 9 years strait. Depending on the kind of day we're having .....some times feel fast sometimes feels slow.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#54184 2 years, 11 months ago
Have a 2nd grader. 5th grader and a 7th grader. This is there 2nd week of school
GOOD LOVE
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#54194 2 years, 11 months ago
Dropped the youngest of two off for freshman year of college last week. I have no doubts he will excel at partying, like the old man. The other stuff...not so much.

Now that we are empty nesters it is nice to be able to walk around the house naked. Hope the neighbors don't mind.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#54212 2 years, 11 months ago
Daughter senior, son junior. Been blessed with 2 great kids so it is actually ok for them to go. The harder issue is we are also doing college visits for my daughter. Going to Bard tomorrow to check it out.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#54238 2 years, 11 months ago
10th grader, 7th grader and 1st grader, we're like a constant taxi service.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds