• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Out of curiosity..

#54078 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you think, or better yet know if Phil and Bobby and the guys listen to Grateful Dead shows or Furthur shows ever?
Its something that pops into my head from time to time, I know a lot of artists/actors/etc.. refrain from going back and seeing their work after its finished. Also I remember reading Phils' letter about his organ replacement surgery and how the doctor let him put some tunes on when he was going under! What do you think he rocked out to?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Out of curiosity..

#54081 2 years, 11 months ago
If I were to geuss I'd have to say he listened to some classical music going into surgery.
The voices tell me what to say
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#54084 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't know I read where Weir commented about the disc set I think it was the Europe run - can't remember all of it - he couldn't imagine listening to every single disc - 73 in total maybe?? He said someone has a lot of time on their hands.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54086 2 years, 11 months ago
In Phils book Searching for the Sound he said he hopes the doctor plays the music he brought. And as he was being wheeled in Phil said the strains of Mozart filled his ears.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#54089 2 years, 11 months ago
I bet he dont listen to to muck of the past only because the concentrate on what's next.

What I want to know do you think JK or anyone else in the band looks at these threads. I would want know what know what people are thinking if I were them. What do you think
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#54106 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe the forums are read by band members, managers, etc, from time to time.

Market research and all that.

There may be some amusement in checking things out, but I bet the main reason is to gauge responses to shows, see who's planning going on tour, to check the interest, etc.

I come here for fun myself.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#54108 2 years, 11 months ago
which one of us is really a band member, manager, etc?
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds