• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

I want to say sorry

#54017 3 years ago
I' was thinkin today at work for my words on the thread about JK looking like a nerdy teenage chick or somethin and feel i went overboard and am just sayin I'm sorry. You can't fight fire with fire nor hate with hate. As a christian, I really do refrain from cursing and being violent, but sometimes, its "easy to slip". My apologies for using some foul abusive words. I'm not proud in the least of how I spoke on my later posts last night and really mean it, I'm sorry for puutin out any neg vibes. The real truth is that the guy illuminaughty had a tiff with me a few months ago over some stupid disagreement and he made a comment to the effect that he hoped to run into me and we would "have a beer". But the way he said it in conjunction with other words was that he meant he wanted to break a bottle over my face and actually violently do harm. These kind of people make me sick and have no place in the scene thats about love. Even if you "have your wings" or not. But regardless, I should of just not given any energy to the thread. It really doesnt matter anyway. And if you never meant to break a bottle over someones head, cowardly thing to do, especially over a simple thread disagreement, then I'm glad I was wrong.
Anyway i hope you all have a blessed day. With love only, Jeff G

I heard this song on the radio this morning getting coffee before work and as a Bobby fan was smilin ear to ear!!
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...ux9jWnzadP7qrUqBFgAw

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...e9noNzbv3NP5Jku9x0BQ
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: I want to say sorry

#54065 3 years ago
What does someone mean when they say they have there wings
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54070 3 years ago
its pretty easy to get em these days. You used to have to earn it by doing some major good karma in the name of August west airlines. Then you'll be able to fly the friendly skies..LoL
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54071 3 years ago
Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride ! Just follow the sign to terrapin...you might get a better answer down the line. The moto is "strangers stopping strangers, jusT to shake thier hands. "
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#54082 3 years ago
23atwell wrote:
What does someone mean when they say they have there wings

There was a thread on the forum a while back on wings and how you earn them. However they say you can just buy them now.
The voices tell me what to say
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54091 3 years ago
Yeah 4 sure . That story was really cool.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds