• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Furthur please let us know if Nov. tour is on.

#53952 3 years, 1 month ago
A lot of us keep hearing "rumors" and other junk, but I am really hoping someone from the band will let us know if there will be November dates. At this point I don't care where, just if it is happening at all.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbeach12078
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur please let us know if Nov. tour is on.

#53954 3 years, 1 month ago
deadontherivet wrote:
A lot of us keep hearing "rumors" and other junk, but I am really hoping someone from the band will let us know if there will be November dates. At this point I don't care where, just if it is happening at all.

If there's going to be one I think it might be announced the day after tomorrow with the mail order to star on Saturday because I'm pretty sure that's what happened last year -- right on the Friday before Labor Day.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by deadegad.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#53964 3 years, 1 month ago
Last year they announced mid August. The only reason I remember is that I was working at a remote office, and had to use the work computer for the pre-sale.

I am really hoping for a November run, especially if it has some Midwest dates. I am guessing at least Chicago will get some love. I think they sold out UIC last year.

I am heading to Red Rocks, and did the Broomfield run this year, so I can't complain. I would really just like to know so I can plan the rest of the year.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#53978 3 years, 1 month ago
deadontherivet wrote:
Last year they announced mid August. The only reason I remember is that I was working at a remote office, and had to use the work computer for the pre-sale.

I am really hoping for a November run, especially if it has some Midwest dates. I am guessing at least Chicago will get some love. I think they sold out UIC last year.

I am heading to Red Rocks, and did the Broomfield run this year, so I can't complain. I would really just like to know so I can plan the rest of the year.

You are right it was July, and not Labror Day weekend. I just checked my old emails and a friend and I traded emails about it on Friday July 30 2010.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#53986 3 years, 1 month ago
We all are a little anxious for an announcment. But I think we are still bumming from the let down a few weeks ago. It will happen. We don't know when but I know they are going to come through for us...Just keep good thoughts. And when they do announce dates it will be a great surprise!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#53991 3 years, 1 month ago
i only care for the reason of being able to arrange funds to get tickets and to get a flight cause odds are they won't be playing anywhere in north carolina or close by but if i have a chance at going i'd like to know the dates soon so i can make other arrangements and i need to purchase a few other things including a flight to dallas but i'm holding off til i know the dates so i won't be a broke college kid when they go onsale
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#53992 3 years, 1 month ago
I really don't care when they announce them. Does a few weeks really make that much of a difference for people to make plans?

Its not like their only going to give a few weeks notice - I mean it is nice to know but I don't think it should be that critical if its 3 months or 2 months between announcement and tour.... I'm sure they have to work stuff out on their end to and I don't think their just kicking back saying "alright now how long can we make everybody wait". The dates will come when they are ready and if it's important enough to you then you'll be able to make plans
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54001 3 years, 1 month ago
Everytime Furthur tickets go on sale its always the week I don't get paid or didn't just get paid. And money is tight. I fell ya on that one. But I will make sure I always got enough for my ticket!!

I just want some more dates announced so I have something to look forward to after Eugene. I gotta keep that feeling going ya know...LOL
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#54002 3 years, 1 month ago
mushroomman- that is not the point~ it is from when they announce till when we have to mail order or do advance ticket sales- last year they announced in july and gave us mail order peeps literally not even 24 hours to get $ money out and get postal money orders and all the bs.
for me the best would be to announce the mail order and advance with 1 week before we had to actually mail order! but i have had 3 envelopes decorated and addressed and stamped- just hoping for a couple upstate ny shows.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#54009 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't know if you guys / gals have credit cards, but I love mail order by credit card. Much less BS and you know if your tickets were filled before you get them (if they charge your card).

I mail ordered for solo bobby for Westbury by credit card. I see my card was charged the $100 so I know I have two tickets whenever they reschedule (in 2013 ??). That's also the only good thing about ticketbastard, frontgate, etc, you know if your order fills immediately. When GDTS TOO sells out you sometimes don't know if your order has been filled for some time.

And thank you GDTS TOO for all of the love you have shown us heads for so so many years. We love ya!!! Glad you are still with us. Without you the scalpers would rule the earth (Freakin scum that they are).

Try it, you'll like it....
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds