• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

kitten farts

#53930 2 years, 12 months ago
who knew such a cute little kitten could lay the nastiest stinkiest farts in the world.my poor kitten has a water borne bacterial ailment so i have to give her anti biotics to get her well ,the side effect of both is horrendous gas.im sharing this cause i was just reading posts when all of the sudden a toxic green clouds floated by
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: kitten farts

#53958 2 years, 12 months ago
Dude.....dude....dude.........THEY ARE THE WOOOORST. lmao. Back when i first got "Table", i was all...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?!!? Thought the gates to hell had been opened and the rotting souls of evil came frolicking out. Thank all thats holy that shes doesnt SBD me anymore. Crazy lil pussy still wakes me up at lik 530 every morning goin balls out crazy, runnin at top speed, jumpin on my belly, n biting my toes. Shes a dick, but a cute dick. bahahahaha

Heres a pic of Table goin at the speed of light. Yayyy for kitten blurs. lol
Snapshot000001_2011-08-31.jpg

BTW, goooood mornin everybody. Hope you all have a great day. Bout to wake n bake and watch that new Colombiana movie online. Watched The rise of the planet of the apes for yesterdays wakenbake n it was fuckin SIIIICK. lol =-P

P.S. In the middle of gettin the F3 patches made. =-) Should have em ready to hand out throughout tour n whatnot. =-D
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#53965 2 years, 12 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Dude.....dude....dude.........THEY ARE THE WOOOORST. lmao. Back when i first got "Table", i was all...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?!!? Thought the gates to hell had been opened and the rotting souls of evil came frolicking out. Thank all thats holy that shes doesnt SBD me anymore. Crazy lil pussy still wakes me up at lik 530 every morning goin balls out crazy, runnin at top speed, jumpin on my belly, n biting my toes. Shes a dick, but a cute dick. bahahahaha

Heres a pic of Table goin at the speed of light. Yayyy for kitten blurs. lol
Snapshot000001_2011-08-31.jpg

BTW, goooood mornin everybody. Hope you all have a great day. Bout to wake n bake and watch that new Colombiana movie online. Watched The rise of the planet of the apes for yesterdays wakenbake n it was fuckin SIIIICK. lol =-P

P.S. In the middle of gettin the F3 patches made. =-) Should have em ready to hand out throughout tour n whatnot. =-D

Your cat pic reminds me of a really cool picture from a TV documentary on Yellowstone National Park I was watching last night. Microbes living in water just below the boiling point. Different microbes live in different temperature water. To see a movie of it is really cool. Show was 2 hrs on Animal Planet, called "surviving Yellowstone" - or something like that. I could not stop watching Now I want to go so badly.

By the way, some scientists believe the origin of life occurred in an environment exactly like this hot spring....I love that stuff..fascinates me

Thx for quick review of rise of the planet of the apes. I have seen all the oldi ones with Charlton Heston, et al, but forgot about this one (I wait for the dvds)

nature-wallpaper-midway-geyser-grand-prismatic-yellowstone-national-park-wyoming.jpg

Cool site for artists...just be careful, my pop up blocker bloced soemthing on the site. Really cool for artists and nature lovers..... rossatravelsdotcom.wordpress.com/category/inspirations/

And good morning to everyone everywhere.....

~The box of rain will ease your pain and love will see you through
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#53977 2 years, 12 months ago
wish I could fart like that picture looks, I would go on talk shows and things like that where they talk stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#54032 2 years, 12 months ago
dh420 this one loves to chase these play mice we got i throw it she runs full speed grabs the thing does flips somersaults rolls etc i hve wood floors so she slids all over the pace i dont know who has more fun her or me watching her,shes getting into the biting of fingers phase vet said its normal thats how they play
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds