• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

It's a miracle...

#53790 2 years, 7 months ago
I could never be more grateful then I am right now for the kind soul who's letting me have an extra spot for the Ramble with Bobby this friday. I am looking forward to this so much, I was ready to place some high bids to try to get in on this and what a downer it was when I missed the onsale a few weeks back after checking it every day since Phil was there. I don't mean to brag or make anyone feel bad whos not going or anything like that I'm just so siked I had to post something. I'll be sure to post a full review after and all that, certainly this will be one hell of a special weekend for me with Bearsville on saturday and then Moe.Down sunday ---- getting in on the Ramble just made it so much more special.

who else is going to any of the 3 shows this weekend?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: It's a miracle...

#53793 2 years, 7 months ago
congrats
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#53794 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds like a good time...enjoy! Bring some battery operated candles. I read an article on jambands that said the place may not have power. But it's still going on anyway by candlelight. Which would be way better anyway!

www.jambands.com/news/2011/08/29/levon-h...c-and-by-candlelight
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#53795 2 years, 7 months ago
^^ I read about that to. hopefully the power stays out!!

I'm gunna have to bring some apple brownies to, as long as there still doing the 'everybody bring a dish' thing
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#53799 2 years, 7 months ago
mmm apple brownies could go for some right now i got a bunch of those bat candles for christmas decorations at the dollar store
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#53800 2 years, 7 months ago
Couldn't think of a better freak to represent us. Bring back some memories to share.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#53923 2 years, 7 months ago
Glad to hear it man, stoked for you!
Y'all come back with a review for us now ya hear?
Well you always do an there always informative so, have fun an look forward to hearing bout it!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#54098 2 years, 7 months ago
i told you you'd get one man...that is how it happened for me with the phil ramble...got shut out (actually had a chance to grab one but spaced, and when i came back, screwed) and when i least expected i was offered a spot

you're truly going to love it, there is no concert experience like it.....definitely bring your apple brownies, i don't see why people wouldn't be bringing dishes to this particular ramble.....i'm jealous you are going..due to this wedding i have not actively sought a spot but i'm sure he will come back, if not.. i'll try to catch him do a west coast ramble at phils joint when he gets it up and running

also, the power is back on at levons...you will get the full electric aspect, although an acoustic type setting for the evening inside that place would be something else

well, every word i've typed has made me more and more jealous, but happy for you man...get your ramble on!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#54100 2 years, 7 months ago
So cool. I'm sure it's gonna be a blast!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds