Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Good topic Scar/Fire- I'll add a few:
1. When you come out of a show like I did at the Meadowlands 4-1-88 and are raving about the show in the parking afterwards and say "Man that was the best Cassidy I ever heard!....only to be informed by all your friends THEY DID NOT PLAY Cassidy!!! Still disbelieving you ask the car next to you about the great Cassisy and are told "um dude lay off the liquid"
2. You come out of a spring, fall winter show covered in sweat like you just got out of the shower.
3. You can't find your car/ride
4. You have things in your pockets/wallet /purse that you didn't have when you went in.
5. You party WITH security.
6. You left your tickets to Alpine Valley in Philadelphia and get lead to your sweet pavillion seats by security..
Just a few!
Stupid is, as stupid does. I can not confirm, or deny that this has ever happened to me. What was the topic?