• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 2011-03-26

#53843 3 years, 1 month ago
^^^What a bummer! See, this is one more reason for Furthur to be playing in the Midwest instead of NYC. In Ann Arbor, it's a $25 ticket for less than an ounce (was $5 for years), but I've never known an officer to bother to write one unless someone was also being belligerent or rude in some other way. You'd get more hassle for the Winston around here than for the joint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#53845 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
^^^What a bummer! See, this is one more reason for Furthur to be playing in the Midwest instead of NYC. In Ann Arbor, it's a $25 ticket for less than an ounce (was $5 for years), but I've never known an officer to bother to write one unless someone was also being belligerent or rude in some other way. You'd get more hassle for the Winston around here than for the joint.

i'm moving to michigan!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#53850 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Last Edit: 2 years ago by guitargeorge. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#53852 3 years, 1 month ago
man hearing your stories makes me not even want to attempt a single puff at RCMH again!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#53856 3 years, 1 month ago
yep mushroomman,
and the same thing was happening at Best Buy.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#53861 3 years, 1 month ago
I actually saw them warning some people at Best Buy which didn't seem to be happening at all at Radio City.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#53863 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah at Best Buy they announced it before each show. They were doing more than tossing folks out...I knew one guy that got arrested twice at the BB shows...inside, not outside.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#53864 3 years, 1 month ago
dont need dope to dance ,sucks what happened to ya george i left NYC and never looked back hate that town like ya said "got the ways and means BUT JUST WONT LET YA BE!!!!!!"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge, PMoondancer
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#53865 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
dont need dope to dance ,sucks what happened to ya george i left NYC and never looked back hate that town like ya said "got the ways and means BUT JUST WONT LET YA BE!!!!!!"
Last Edit: 2 years ago by guitargeorge. Reason: spelling
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#53867 3 years, 1 month ago
im not against it enjoy all ya want i find i dont need it or care for the hassle is all
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds