• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

2011-03-26

#53570 2 years, 7 months ago
www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-03-2...ficial.113515.flac16

sat night rcmh, tribute for bear, alice d millionaire bust out...this was the night i talked to rcok scully...

mountains of the moon truly gets out there, somewhere far far away lost in the hills on top of the mountains....digital
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: 2011-03-26

#53572 2 years, 7 months ago
I had an absolute blast at this show!
The voices tell me what to say
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#53577 2 years, 7 months ago
was a great show, only down fall for me was being under a balcony and having a muffled sound - the other 2 nights I was in a much better location as far as the sound and visuals went so naturally those 2 stand out for me a little more but I remember thinking how much more kick ass it would of been out in the open. Was still great.....
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#53761 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for putting this link up.

I was standing / grooving in the back that night. The songs actually made me dizzy after the show, but very good. I love when they play the old stuff like this.

I bought a furthur poster after the show, left it in McDonald's bathroom by mistake, returned to McD's to find the poster in the garbage. I immediately thought of "one man gathers what another man spills". Called a St Stephens for the next night and furthur did play the St Stephens the next night. I wasn't at the next night (I was super busy at work) so I also called St Stephen for the next show I attended --- Bethel. BINGO once more.

~Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right, look at it right, look at it right...........

Also had someone leave a huge J burning in the back of the theater during intermission at that show. Some guy who looked pretty straight asked if I wanted a hit... I almost said yes then I became paranoid / convinced he was an undercover. Better safe than sorry so I told him that I almost took my first hit in years, but that would be silly and I walked away.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#53770 2 years, 7 months ago
I seen so many people thrown out of RCMH for smoking. Bring a 1 hitter, sit down and cup it to block the flame when you smoke! ---- oh and don't bring a metal 1 hitter cause they have metal detectors.

I only take 5-10 hits throughout the show myself, if that.

If I'm in a scetchy spot I wont even smoke - I used to get all worried about if I'm going to be able to now I could care less
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by MushroomMan.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#53777 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I seen so many people thrown out of RCMH for smoking. Bring a 1 hitter, sit down and cup it to block the flame when you smoke! ---- oh and don't bring a metal 1 hitter cause they have metal detectors.

If I'm in a scetchy spot I wont even smoke - I used to get all worried about if I'm going to be able to now I could care less

george got kicked out of one night for smoking during the first set, and got back in for the 2nd set...he also unfortunately missed this night (i think, it was one of them) for getting busted smoking a j outside a block from the venue

i just light up wherever...like you said mushroomman, i just use a one hitter and stay pretty conservative with it most times cup the light good to go blow the smoke down at the ground, simple as that...i've burned in some really sketchy spots/situations i have even been caught but never tossed out, never even taken my stash or anything
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#53804 2 years, 7 months ago
one of the reasons im glad i dont smoke dont have to worry bout all the drama
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#53811 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

george got kicked out of one night for smoking during the first set, and got back in for the 2nd set...he also unfortunately missed this night (i think, it was one of them) for getting busted smoking a j outside a block from the venue

i just light up wherever...like you said mushroomman, i just use a one hitter and stay pretty conservative with it most times cup the light good to go blow the smoke down at the ground, simple as that...i've burned in some really sketchy spots/situations i have even been caught but never tossed out, never even taken my stash or anything

Hey I was with george that night! Older gent? It was the first night we missed. I remember the cops stopping at three different dunkin doughnuts!
The voices tell me what to say
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#53831 2 years, 7 months ago
to New York City...got the ways and means, but just won't let you be.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by guitargeorge. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#53837 2 years, 7 months ago
^^^yup thanks for the clarification...

what ever happened with that?

i am still amazed you made it back to jersey, even after getting on the wrong bus and getting off at the wrong stop...cody and i were really confused because we had no way of contacting you until you called me at like 3 something AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds