• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: im not gay or nuthin...

#53599 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Oh snap. Shits gettin serious round these parts. lol =-)

Not really , just tellin it like it is. Even you've said some dumb things 420...but its not insulting or ignorrant. Things you say are usually just korny and silly, thats why its funny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#53600 3 years ago
But seriously though... that picture is demented. JK looks like that puppet they used to call "Madame"

And it looks like the cameraman said "Everyone say CHEESE"
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#53601 3 years ago
[quote="neverstop66" post=53545][
Almost looks airbrushed.......[/quote]

After really looking at it they all look touched up....and don't know if it's for the better. I think the natural look works best for them all
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53608 3 years ago
i was just tryin to be funny, its observational humor, and yes i do think this thread makes me look much more gay than JK, but i have a gay brother and some gay friends, and im not really offended.
if my original post read in any way other than my pointing out that is a bad pic of JK that makes him look like a grrl, a hot one at that, then there has been some miscommunication. i have really enjoyed his work with furthur, and think he is much more handsome in person. i hope this weird interpritation of my original post dosnt seem homophobic, or like i was taking a cheap shot at JK. lets face it, i , like most of you, pay good money to hear him play guitar. i dont think its harmful to make fun of your fav. rockstars, as long as its not hateful.
i think hunter summed it up best, "fuck em if they cant take a joke"
Last Edit: 3 years ago by illuminaughty.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#53620 3 years ago
Is that a gerbil in your pocket, DH420, or are you just happy to see me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#53635 3 years ago
that picture reminds me of the scene in the movie Rock Star where Izzy can't put on the "Rock Tude" during the photo shoot because hes to flippin happy that he just joined the band he's idolized his enter life. I think there are alot of parallels here.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#53879 3 years ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i was just tryin to be funny, its observational humor, and yes i do think this thread makes me look much more gay than JK, but i have a gay brother and some gay friends, and im not really offended.
if my original post read in any way other than my pointing out that is a bad pic of JK that makes him look like a grrl, a hot one at that, then there has been some miscommunication. i have really enjoyed his work with furthur, and think he is much more handsome in person. i hope this weird interpritation of my original post dosnt seem homophobic, or like i was taking a cheap shot at JK. lets face it, i , like most of you, pay good money to hear him play guitar. i dont think its harmful to make fun of your fav. rockstars, as long as its not hateful.
i think hunter summed it up best, "fuck em if they cant take a joke"

It wasnt really the part about being gay or not that made you sound like a dick. It was the part about degrading JK like he was some piece of shit moron. And one correction...i don't think he's a rockstar. And personally, I don't pay good money to hear him at all. I pay to see Phil and Bobby - they are the mutha fuckin rockstars...but JK is a really good guy . Just curious...why didnt you explain how much you make in your paycheck? You weren't tryin to be funny. You tried to be funny mixed with being a dick. No really, how much do you make a week? The amount he makes in 10 minutes of playing. Thats giving you the benefit of the doubt that you make 500 a week like most people at the very least. i'm guessing 10K a night is what he makes. you are gay. Gay as fuck. Will you fuck me?
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#53881 3 years ago
And robert hunter didnt make jokes where people are insulted and degraded. You're way off on what the kind of humor it is that a man like robert hunter would make. Not like yours son. just saying. How dare you use robert hunter as an example of a guy that would tell a joke like that. Gimme a break dude.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#53883 3 years ago
geese who pissed in your wheeties?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#53884 3 years ago
yeah i just worked a 13 hour shift and tired of people sayin dumb shit. If JK heard you say he had man boobs he would prob blow you straight to hell. I really dont give a shit about the topic at all. But i just really cant stand assholes. Plain and simple- I fucking hate thier mother fucking guts.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds