• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Tedeschi Trucks Band

#53028 3 years ago
I just saw Tedeschi Trucks Band last night for the first time and must say that I was blown away! I had not heard much of thier music before, maybe a couple songs here and there but the band as a whole was just awesome.

Here is the setlist:

Don't Let Me Slide
Space Captain
Midnight in Harlem (this song is amazing)
Until You Remember
Learn How to Love
I've Got a Feeling
That Did It
Any Day
Uptight
Bound for Glory
Simple Song>Take You Higher

E:
Give it Up>Leavin Trunk
Love Has Something
The voices tell me what to say
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Tedeschi Trucks Band

#53084 3 years ago
I wish I saw their whole set at Vibes this year and I was mad about complertly missing Taj Mahal before them but it was so damn hot I almost didn't care.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#53361 3 years ago
I saw them at Wanee this year and for me they were one of the highlights of the whole festival. You usually don't see Derek do a lot a smiling on stage. Not that he's unhappy, he just kind of has a poker face when he plays. With this new band, playing with his wife, he was grinning ear to ear frequently, which was nice to see. Their CD is also killer. Great band, can't wait to see 'em again!
Without love day to day insanity's king
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#53375 3 years ago
I saw them last year at Harvest in Freddy Beach. I should've gone both nights cuz they did two in a row. Really kicking myself. Really loved them live.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#53446 3 years ago
I've been trying to see Derek since 2009! Ugh Every time there is a chance I can't make it! And he doesn't come to town often at all. The stars need to align because I need to see him live! I just love his guitar playing!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53487 3 years ago
i have seen dereks band and sues band seperatly and they both were good, but this band, the tedeschi/trucks bnd, unbeleivably good. the album kicks ass, they kick ass live, i seriously think this band will become really big. i dont know if "pop culture" is into something that blusey but seriously, if i had to choose between seeing them and seeing furthur or ween(two fav. live acts) i would have a tough time deciding. GO SEE THEM IF THEY COME NEAR YOU!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds