• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

postin and poopin

#52943 2 years, 7 months ago
i am poopin right now. if you are really real post while you poop. f3 challenge. no faken go take a dump and post about it. ohh god a good dumb is the shit.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: postin and poopin

#52949 2 years, 7 months ago
are you, intothesun, and iraqistate fair all the same person?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#52950 2 years, 7 months ago
lol, it dosn't take me that long where I need to bring something to read (newspaper, laptop?) in with me. It amazes me how long some people take to go to the bathroom....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52952 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
lol, it dosn't take me that long where I need to bring something to read (newspaper, laptop?) in with me. It amazes me how long some people take to go to the bathroom....

means you are eating healthy...people who don't eat healthy tend to get constipated...when i was in college living on my own for the very first time i ate so terrible i could never poop i would sit around on the toilet long enough to read a chapter in my textbook or type up a page for a paper on my laptop....no fiber in your diet will make you sit on the toilet forever
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#52953 2 years, 7 months ago
i am only illuminnaughty.
my real name is joe.
i take massive marathon-style poops. like hour long. probably just left over from my doin cocaine days. do a line, take a shit, do anouther line, take anouther shit, repeat. i usually dont get up and wipe, even if im done, tilll my legs falll alseep, cause i am usually into the book/magazine/this time the furthur forum(you can feel proud). acually i am in a coffee shop, so i dropped the bomb, posted and exited, but had i been at home id still be on the toilet. you guys are lucckey.
im pretty healthy, i am just on opiates due to a tramatic shit, so they make you poop bricks. but ohh the relief...
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by illuminaughty. Reason: political
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#52961 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
are you, intothesun, and iraqistate fair all the same person?

That right there is some funny shit. I wonder if Into the Sun ever got his audition with Phil? scratching chin .
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#52962 2 years, 7 months ago
i challenge all yall to post and poop, its liberating in many ways.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#52964 2 years, 7 months ago
I was completely blown away when i realized that the Captain didnt post this topic. I was all, yup thats Tony, but NO. Im wrong bahhahahahahaah SHOCKED =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#52966 2 years, 7 months ago
not exactly driftin & dreamin.......... just sayin............
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53009 2 years, 7 months ago
hey i can multitask, driftin, dreamin, postin, and poopin...(insert high pitch bobby yell)
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds