• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jbili
Junior Boarder

Soundboards

#52909 3 years, 2 months ago
Did they ever improve the quality of the soundboards from the time they had them available for purchase on livedownloads ?
The Ratdog downloads always came out sounding like a good recording the first livedownloads of Furthur sounded very tinny and full of noise.

Thanks
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

Re: Soundboards

#52915 3 years, 2 months ago
I bought 4 soundboards of this past tour, they all seem to be working fine and sounding pretty good. I have yet to have a poor soundboard from them, so i couldn't tell you the difference man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbili
jbili
Junior Boarder

#52934 3 years, 2 months ago
So the soundboards from Gnomes and hobbits are finally sounding good, that's a good thing. I had to miss a few tours and would love to get some soundboards at least to make up for missing the shows. Thanks
Any other input would be greatly appreciated.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52956 3 years, 2 months ago
do you have 2011-02-13 last night broomfield, or the 2 shoreline shows in june? i have the rest, willing to trade a bunch
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#52959 3 years, 2 months ago
the difference is in the VENUE. furthur is playing larger, outdoor style venues, while ratdog usually played clubs/ indoor venues that had good acoustics, usually. its just easier to get a clean recording indoors, than it is outdoors, evne soundboards.
i used oto collect dead bootlegs back in the day of tapes, and some had really loud crowd noise, sometime if i fukd with the sound levels i could make out whole conversations. i thought of seperating and making a recording of just GD crowd banter, but i dont that much time on my hands yet. though i do poop and post.. and im drifftin and dreamin, and if i got a grrl we are usuallly fukin or fightin. but such is life.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#52974 3 years, 2 months ago
The soundboard I picked up at the Mann seems to have a better mix than what I heard from the spring tour. That's all I've heard from the summer so far, though I plan to mail order a few more shows before they go out of print in October.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
jbili
Junior Boarder

#53011 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds