• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Need Something to Watch this Weekend

#52871 2 years, 12 months ago
just in case someone else out there hasn't seen this site, which was new to me today, there's lots of complete show video here, if you're interested. I'm headed soon to a Rochester '85 show that I was at- should be fun!! : )

http://www.youtube.com/user/voodoonola
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Need Something to Watch this Weekend

#52890 2 years, 12 months ago
I'll be doing this audio tonight (soundboard)....

www.archive.org/details/gd74-07-25.sbd.fink.1072.sbeok.shnf

which leaves room for a different kind of visual on the screen....

trippyface.gif

--always goes great with a sweet 74' show
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#52897 2 years, 12 months ago
I'm back at Jerryweather 83. Man they look young........... then again I was 18 and had hair then too. This is sick. Then it was onto Harrisburg.... "When we were young"
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#52901 2 years, 12 months ago
Wow.. watchin Brent & Jerry riff on Women R Smarter...... this is as good as I remember it. I gotta go change my underwear.. thanks a lot Sue!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#52989 2 years, 12 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I'm back at Jerryweather 83. Man they look young........... then again I was 18 and had hair then too. This is sick. "When we were young"

I swear, every show they did at Merriweather was outstanding. I'm only part way into the first set of the 84' video, and it's already got me feeling SOOOO good!! : )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#52997 2 years, 12 months ago
Ha Ha Sue... it was and will always be JERRYWEATHER..............my all time fave show I ever attended was 6-30-85.... you had no chance a losin in that town.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#53720 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
just in case someone else out there hasn't seen this site, which was new to me today, there's lots of complete show video here, if you're interested. I'm headed soon to a Rochester '85 show that I was at- should be fun!! : )

Funny, I watched one entire MSG show where I happened to be front row center and one RFK show where I was on the fiield thnking I would see myself dancing. Ha, joke was on me. But I got to relive some magic - complete with balloons in the air, etc. And I got to watch Brent go off on some songs...I never realized he was so quick on "the music never stopped"

~WALSTIB
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#53752 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I'm back at Jerryweather 83. Man they look young........... then again I was 18 and had hair then too. This is sick. "When we were young"

I swear, every show they did at Merriweather was outstanding. I'm only part way into the first set of the 84' video, and it's already got me feeling SOOOO good!! : )

MPP is my top 3 venues. Cops Not too friendly to yankees on the way down, but once in, the shows are always electrfying. They always seemed to have a clode drive before and afterr MPP which was always a benefit.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Voodoonola
Fresh Boarder

#61502 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

I'm glad you're enjoying them!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#61506 2 years, 11 months ago
Voodoonola wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

I'm glad you're enjoying them!

Very, very much! You are just a really swell human being! Thanks for every one of those videos! : )
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds