• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

HALLOWEEN AT THE GREEK!!! BERKELEY!!

#52813 3 years ago
someone was posting on here a while back a rumor of furthur halloween at the greek...well unfortunately that is no longer a possibility

www.lesclaypool.com/news/

les has decided to do the oddity faire there this year...wish i was out there on the west coast for it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: HALLOWEEN AT THE GREEK!!! BERKELEY!!

#52979 3 years ago
Primus sucks!

That Lopez group looks interesting. Never seen him solo but I've seen him with the Mars Volta and I thought they were brilliant.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53007 3 years ago
the primus show is on sat the 29th. so the 30th and 31st are still open as far as i know, but r kelly could be playing there.
check it out, primus in bizerkly on sat, then sun and mon 7-walkers at american music hall. pretty sick hallween weekend in the bay area.
PRIMUS SUCKS! (cant wait to hear jays drumming again, as much as i love ratdog, and jay is the only member that has been in the band since day 1, so i wouldnt want to see them with a new drummer, course i wish wassy would come back on bass, but i dug the more jazzy shit and not the rock and roll shit as much. some of that wasserman/lane/dj logic space/jam shit from the tour ratdog did with dj logic is trully groundbreaking. ROCK ON BOB. ROCK ON JAY.(when you are as good as jay on drums you gotta give him some respect) respect=dollars. while furthur tickets are cheaper with only bob and phil getting the big money, got say, GIVE JEFF A RAISE!
ddsstyle
Visitor

#53024 3 years ago
cant wait for this tour. Im gonna check out the la, santa barbara, and berkeley shows
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53052 3 years ago
at bonnaroo 04 i saw the 04 incarnation of the dead, primus and ween, of the three primus was my least fav. i liked primus dont get me wrong but i have always been more of a grateful dead and ween fan. shitty thing was dumb ass bonnaroo had ween and primus playing at the same time, both of which sets were scedualed to start well b4 the deads set was scedualled to end. and you had to consider that it takes a bit to walk from one stage to the other. so anyway, ween went on and started at their scedualed start time, but primus held off, so by the time i walked over from the main stage and seeing the dead(with about 50000 peeps in front of me) ween were already playing, and ween kicks major ass, but alas i also in the back of the crowd, primus was just taking the stage, so i went over just to check em out having never seen them live, believing i would be back at the ween stage after a song or two, WRONG, primus kicked both the dead and weens as that fest, i dont know if it was good karma or the crowds good energy for giving the boys their do and not playing over them and subjecting fans to have to choose. pirmus was just on fire, it was their night, this coming from a guy who owns no primus album and about 300 dead related shows, and like maybe 200 ween shows, and have seen both alot. PRIMUS SUCKS!!!!!!! indeed, i cant waint to find out what will seperate the oddity fair theme from a reg. primus show, hopefullly a odd cover or two, CANT WAIT!! primus, then 7-walkers(who i have never seen) for 2 nights in s.f. this may be the best halloween yet chuck.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#53101 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:
Primus sucks!

nope, YOU suck!
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#53103 3 years ago
Primus sucks?

here's Phil, Mike, and Les jamming... You can't deny that Les Claypool has the best bass solo here...

www.myspace.com/video/relix/best-of-the-...e-39-s-diner/4641681
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#53158 3 years ago
primus was the first show i ever saw someone in the crowd smoking crack during the show
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#53260 3 years ago
PRIMUS SUCKS
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds