WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: My Europe '72 Order Has Shipped!

#52812 3 years ago
good for you, seriously....that is one thing i was unable to purchase when it was there...had a bunch of other stuff taking priority...i know it'll show up online and stuff, but i really wanted the personalized set
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#52818 3 years ago
You are a lucky man, I'm so jealous!! That should make up for the Phillies choking last weekend. ; )
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#52868 3 years ago
How ironic you bring that up, Sue. That was our big summer trip last weekend. We were at all three Phils/Nats games. (((Sigh!)))
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#52873 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:
How ironic you bring that up, Sue. That was our big summer trip last weekend. We were at all three Phils/Nats games. (((Sigh!)))

Yep, you'd mentioned that here, and I was going to give you lots of sympathy, especially for Friday's night's crumble (hope you left early), but not after this thread popped up! ; )
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#52882 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:
Just got the email!

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Is this Europe 72 Complete???? If so I'll be watching my email too.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#52967 3 years ago
It is Europe '72 Complete.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadegad
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#52971 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:

Yep, you'd mentioned that here, and I was going to give you lots of sympathy, especially for Friday's night's crumble (hope you left early), but not after this thread popped up! ; )

I guess I did mention it. Between trying to clear work and be ready to leave from Citizens Bank Park 9 AM Friday, things were a little chaotic. Things were pretty chaotic down there, too. Did stay for the entire game on Friday and the rain was absolutely extreme. So was the rain on Sunday -- so much so that they loaded us on the tour buses to head home after five innings. Thanksfully (I guess) there was a radio on board so we could listen to the rest of that sorry game. Apparently, this was the first time a game had been decided by a batter being hit with a pitch when the bases were loaded since 1989!

Well... When it rains it pours, I suppose.

Lotta good beer at Nationals Park, though. So we had that going for us.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#52976 3 years ago
^^^At least the beer was good, and the CDs will be awesome! And it looks like Phillies are still the ones to beat this year. But I'm pretty sure the Tigers will be up to the task, after they take out the Red Sox! : )
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#52982 3 years ago
Good luck! Actually the reason we're hitting ballparks is because we missed the original Tiger Stadium. Still remember watching a Nightline that was completely devoted to the park when they tore it down and thinking, We screwed up big time.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds