• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Favorite bathroom break song

#52955 3 years, 1 month ago
i used to go get a bbeer or piss whenver bob played knockn on heavens door with ratdog, cause he encored with it almost everynight that tour it seemed, but then one time i think in 01, Ratdog was in the middlle of the second set rockin out, and bob put the breaks on throwin stones and pullled out a tear jerkin knockin that i think he even cried alil bit during. it was one of those moments when i realized its not the song, its the musician and the moment and the magick that keeps me comin bakc.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#53367 3 years, 1 month ago
During the two shows I caught on the last tour, Raleigh and Simpsonville, it was so friggin' hot outside that even though I drank about 8 bottles of water before and during each show, I danced and sweated so much that I didn't have to pee until afterwards. Just thought I'd share that. In the old days I would go during drums/space.
Without love day to day insanity's king
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#53373 3 years, 1 month ago
I thought I did not miss space, but I heard a version the other day that had me missing it. It has always provided a good place for a nice smoking break - and a bit of a breather. And people would still space dance during space if they needed. I really really enjoyed how they came out of space, how the next song would be teased.

I think my favorite bathroom song was Carrina (sp?) and probably Victim or the crime . I always tried to go when there would be no lines at the bathroom, I just made it super quick (lucky to be a guy in that way). Most venues you could hear the music in the hallway anyway, so you wouldn't really miss much if you were quick. Plus I never really watch the band anyway, I prefer to interact with the heads. Avoiding the lines is the key for all swift bathroom ins and outs.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by scar1et_f1re.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#53387 3 years, 1 month ago
Honestly, back in the '90's, Jerry's tunes were sooooooo slow, dirge-like tempos, like "He's Gone" or "TN Jed," that I could hit the can, get a beer & stroll back before the 2nd verse was through. I am of the minority that drumz & space were the highlights of the show.

With Furthur, though, I don't wanna miss any of it, so I wait til I'm about to burst!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
Time to create page: 2.97 seconds