• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
judit
Junior Boarder

Any closer to a Hep C folder on Furthur Board?

#5257 3 years, 7 months ago
Has anyone heard anything about a Hep C area here? Mack on the PhilZone almost got his new liver today (he was being prepped when it was discovered that the liver wasn't a healthy one) ~ there's so much information and support that we can all give. Any chance for that here?
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Jill
Junior Boarder

Re: Any closer to a Hep C folder on Furthur Board?

#5263 3 years, 7 months ago
We would be happy to provide a space for people who want a supportive community for life changing issues. If Philzone provides a Hep C folder, how can we add to what they are offering without dividing your community?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#5267 3 years, 7 months ago
Link them together ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
judit
Junior Boarder

#5269 3 years, 7 months ago
In the same way that water finds its own level, people will find the space that fills their need.

Unfortunately, there are more than enough people who need love, support and information about not only Hep C, but Cancer and other life-changing diseases. My husband has both, and looking for information about Hep C is how I got to the Philzone in the first place. I don't think there will be division as much as a sharing of information across boards. People may feel more comfortable here or there or in both places.

Thank you for the hope.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
judit
Junior Boarder

#5279 3 years, 7 months ago
Jill, thanks for your sensitivity about potentially dividing the Philzone HepC community. We're a strong bunch of folks, helping each other. It's like we're able to leap tall buildings, etc.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Docpaleo
Junior Boarder
Peace, love & light

#5283 3 years, 7 months ago
{{{{{MACKS LIVER & LIFE!}}}}}

A folder here would reach those who never cross-post, encourage those on the fence about seeking a diagnosis and link them to a broader community of deadheads!

HEPATITIS-C CAN BE CURED!

In houston commercials are being aired by Vertex Pharma several times a day getting the message out.

Anyone can get HCV but you must get diagnosed to know and take control of your health.

je_2011-03-26-2.JPG

Even though there are hundreds of webbased communities for Hep-C, none are as rightous as those in this community!

"We can share what we got of yours 'cause we done shared all of mine!"

Knowledge Cures!

PEACE

whitey-x & evie moonflower
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by Docpaleo.
jazfish
Junior Boarder

#5304 3 years, 7 months ago
High, Doc and Judit. Thanks for the insert here Jill.

The community would not be split, just enhanced.

Those Phine birds of a Pheather stick together.

Fuck cancer
BEW
Junior Boarder

#20445 3 years, 5 months ago
Any word on this yet Docpaleo??? I am so surprised Phil is not involved here! You know what is happening to the Philzone...
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds