• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Anyone going to Jam Cruise 10?

#52531 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice list of bands, too bad Furthur didn't sign up. Any one planning on attending?

Jam Cruise 10 Artists:

Umphrey's McGee
Galactic
Keller & the Keels
Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers
Toots & the Maytals
Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
Soulive
Railroad Earth
Ozomatli
The New Deal (Final Performance)
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
EOTO
7 Walkers feat. Bill Kreutzmann, Papa Mali, Matt Hubbard & George Porter, Jr. w/ Steve Kimock
The New Mastersounds
Shpongle (Simon Posford DJ Set)
Perpetual Groove
Dirty Dozen Brass Band
Toubab Krewe
Break Science w/ Chali 2na
George Porter & the Runnin' Pardners
Orgone
Dr. Klaw
Surprise Me Mr. Davis
Dead Kenny G's
The Heavy Pets
A Tribute to Sly & the Family Stone w/ Ivan Neville, Eric Krasno, Ian Neville, Adam Deitch, Nick
Daniels & Nigel Hall
Tony Hall Super Jam
The Everyone Orchestra
Paper Diamond
DJ Logic
KRAZ (DJ Set)

Special Guests:
Steve Kimock
Anders Osborne
Col. Bruce Hampton
Big Sam
Kyle Hollingsworth
Chali 2na
Jessica Lurie
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone going to Jam Cruise 10?

#52590 2 years, 11 months ago
after stories of people getting busted and thrown off the cruise (and I think arrested to) last year that made me want to make sure I Never go....
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#52596 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah it's a bummer that they are so strict when boarding the ship. No fun if you can't take party favors along. I see the boat does stop in Jamaica so hopefuly those attending can get party supplies.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#52661 2 years, 11 months ago
Keller and the Keel's...nice...I saw the Keel's in WV when I took a trip to go riding at Snowshoe ski resort. They are fabulous!!! The Neville bros. Sly & Fam stone cover looks really good. Have fun. I dont like boats where I'm not the captain and cant dock the boat whenever I want. I guess its a phobia of some sort - i dont like elavators too much either. Those Carnival cruise commercials look really fun though...if theres a ball room dance floor and a water slide involved....I might be less paranoid. Also, all you can eat buffets are a major plus. LOl...have fun yall
icecremekid
Junior Boarder

#52695 2 years, 11 months ago
Coming over from Australia for our second JC. Really lookin forward to 7 Walkers.....Last year we did Furthur !@/30-31 then Bob At Evolution FL, JC 9, Rythym Devils @ Evolution then Cubenis in Hermosa on the way home!!

Hopin there's another Furthur NYE show in SF!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#52706 2 years, 11 months ago
icecremekid wrote:
Coming over from Australia for our second JC. Really lookin forward to 7 Walkers.....Last year we did Furthur !@/30-31 then Bob At Evolution FL, JC 9, Rythym Devils @ Evolution then Cubenis in Hermosa on the way home!!
Hopin there's another Furthur NYE show in SF!

Nice itinerary! Now I nominate you to make Furthur really, really popular in Australia and then we can have them on the next jam cruise and make it in Australia, so I can hear the band and see the Great Barrier Reef! : )
icecremekid
Junior Boarder

#52720 2 years, 11 months ago
Just come over for our local Bluesfest, www.bluesfest.com.au 5 minute drive from my house or come over first weekend of October for the Bellingen Global Carnival or etc etc....Just come on over!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 1.68 seconds