• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: No furthurmore friday contest ???

#56713 3 years ago
I just realized, no furhurmore Friday Question today, but it's all good - correction it's all great!

Did you see last weeks question? I was surprised by the answer (I did get it correct with the help of deadbase).

Week 97

**CONTEST OVER**

Q: What was the most frequently-played Grateful Dead song in 1976? How many times was it played, and at what show(s) was it not played?

A: Samson and Delilah, played 39 times (of the 41 shows in 1976), it was not played 6/28/76 and 9/25/76.

Winner:
John Butler
Buffalo, NY

Have a safe weekend all. And good luck mailing. Be safe, lots of bad folks out there.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#59624 3 years ago
Today's question is now up. Good luck!

Q: What two Grateful Dead records were originally released with their back covers upside down?

Of the first 10 correct responses sent to us by emailThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , one will be selected at random to receive a Tour Poster.

I know Workingman's dead is one, I am clueless about the second. My "guess" is in the dark (probably wrong, only the eyes are upside down)

scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#62445 3 years ago
Reminder that it's Friday and today's question is up.

Today's question: How many concerts did the Grateful Dead perform with the Wall of Sound?

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds