• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Deadheads For Obama

#52441 3 years, 2 months ago
No fighting neverstop and lost sailor. Everytime you guys quarrel, we start getting random people signing up and posting goofier shit than I come up with and that makes mad.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#52442 3 years, 2 months ago
See how I handled that neverstop, I didn't even slam liberals in that post, I'm turning over a new leaf so when I do become president, I can carpet bomb all the liberals in one gigantic sweep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#52444 3 years, 2 months ago
I've been bad. Send Heather Locklear over to spank me. Wait, actually send over those fox news blondes please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#52476 3 years, 2 months ago
I voted for Obama for the presidential election....BUT he wasn't my democratic vote in the primaries.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#52477 3 years, 2 months ago
Ron Paul 2012
GOOD LOVE
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#52478 3 years, 2 months ago
I voted for Obama, might even do it again. Better than Mcain/ and Palin (are you serious? were some people really gonna let that go down?) He has had a really hard act to follow and I doubt anyone could even make but the slightest positive change in only four years after the damage done to it in the previous eight. I did hear that Cpt. Tony is actually a screen name that Obama himself uses to troll around on Dead related sites, I dunno my sources are about 9 for 10 so I kinda believe it.
As for my political opinions, they are my Opinions! so if you feel the need to throw anything at me for my beliefs, make sure its some good ol medical marijuana!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#52480 3 years, 2 months ago
We need multiple parties. And special interest groups need to be looked at "Furthur" . In today's day, + age, politics really has nothing to do with politics.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by strangerinboulder.
maredwar
Junior Boarder

#52489 3 years, 2 months ago
Don't worry, Michelle and Sarah will fix everything.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#52491 3 years, 2 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I voted for Obama, might even do it again. Better than Mcain/ and Palin (are you serious? were some people really gonna let that go down?) He has had a really hard act to follow and I doubt anyone could even make but the slightest positive change in only four years after the damage done to it in the previous eight. I did hear that Cpt. Tony is actually a screen name that Obama himself uses to troll around on Dead related sites, I dunno my sources are about 9 for 10 so I kinda believe it.
As for my political opinions, they are my Opinions! so if you feel the need to throw anything at me for my beliefs, make sure its some good ol medical marijuana!

I also voted for the lesser of the evils, although I have to admit McCain was the first republican I liked in a long time. But Sarrah P frightens me. I can't figure out her agenda (popularity / political ?) but I don't believe she thinks like I would like my leaders to think, what is best for this entire country as a whole.

OK, the real reason for my post....I wan in.... my Opinions! so if you feel the need to throw anything at me for my beliefs, make sure its some good ol medical marijuana![/quote]

~May the four winds of Irene not blow you safely home.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#52492 3 years, 2 months ago
maredwar wrote:
Don't worry, Michelle and Sarah will fix everything.

Yes, as long as you are wealthy and part of a special interest group. IMO We don't need no more freakin bridges to no-where, never needed them in fact.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds