• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is a hurricane heading your way?

#52372 2 years, 7 months ago
We are getting some outskirt rain bands in Jax. It will be sunshiny one second, then total downpour for 5 minutes, then back to sunshiny. On and off all day.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#52374 2 years, 7 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
We are getting some outskirt rain bands in Jax. It will be sunshiny one second, then total downpour for 5 minutes, then back to sunshiny. On and off all day.

It's the same here in Miami. This is one big storm!!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#52377 2 years, 7 months ago
My niece just got the order to evacuate their barrier island in North Carolina. Bet those snowstorms she wanted to get away from don't seem so bad now, poor thing!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#52382 2 years, 7 months ago
NO, I WON'T BE VOTING FOR OMBAMA. I LOVE BEING RAPED IN THE ASS BY RICH WHITE REPUBLICAN MEN, SO I WILL BE VOTING FOR ANY REPUBLICANS THE TEA PARTIERS PUT BEHIND ME. PARRY IS CUTER THAN GEORGE W. AND HAS NICERER HAIR.

TAKE NOTE OF YOUR STATE'S DEADLINES FOR REGISTERING TO VOTE DEADHEADS.

YES I AM SHOUTING. WISH I COULD MAKE THE FONT bigger.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52385 2 years, 7 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
NO, I WON'T BE VOTING FOR OMBAMA. I LOVE BEING RAPED IN THE ASS BY RICH WHITE REPUBLICAN MEN, SO I WILL BE VOTING FOR ANY REPUBLICANS THE TEA PARTIERS PUT BEHIND ME. PARRY IS CUTER THAN GEORGE W. AND HAS NICERER HAIR.

TAKE NOTE OF YOUR STATE'S DEADLINES FOR REGISTERING TO VOTE DEADHEADS.

YES I AM SHOUTING. WISH I COULD MAKE THE FONT bigger.

wrong thread chief
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#52389 2 years, 7 months ago
Going to be hit twice. I live in NJ & work in Long Island & most of NYC on any givin day. Mondays going to be tuff if it hits. The area I live in NJ floods after 6 inchs of rain so we may get hammered. I don't think traveling in NY on Monday will be easy.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#52392 2 years, 7 months ago
I lived in the lower hudson valley NYC outskirts when Floyd came through in 1999. What a mess. No power for 3 days, trees down everywhere. The rain bands were so intense, nothing like I had ever seen up to that point. I moved to Florida in 2003 just in time for the hurricane mess of 2004. No power for 4 days during Frances (I thinkit was).
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#52417 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah Long Island got hammered with rain last week between 7 to 11 inchs. Beleive it or not flooding was minimal .
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#52420 2 years, 7 months ago
Waves were huge today in Vero Beach. Lots of surfers going nuts in the 10' breakers, guess they live for days like this.... Yes, it was really windy all day but every now & again we'd get a crazy high wind and rain, like a microburst, that would cause everyone to run like hell. There is now about a 6-7' ledge at the beach, just from today's erosion, and also many of the sea turtle nests were pulled away with all that sand
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#52421 2 years, 7 months ago
storm shifted east a few days ago toward outer banks,nc but tonight it shifted back slightly west supposed to break land at emerld isle, nc only about an hour or so from wilmington,nc where i live so it looks like its gonna be really nasty especially if it shifts west again..our college issued a involuntary evacuation so i'm just waiting to hear what my work is gonna do if they close then i am gonna head north to richmond...everyone who may be affected please be safe and those who are out of harm's way positive vibes would be appreciated
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds