• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

EARTHQUAKE IN VIRGINIA 5.8 !!!

#51796 3 years ago
I live in philadelphia and just felt the ground shift for about 45 seconds. The epicenter was about 3 hours away in VA. Ive felt them in cali before a few slight tremors. That was frikin scary.!!! Im still a little motion sick. i thought my dryer was on or my 75 year old home was caving in. I walked outside and my oil tank was shaking pretty much. Damn, i couldnt imagine the fear a large earthquake creates....cause that shit aint no joke. God is stirrin to do damage. U better get square with the lord cause im tellin yall. this years nature pattern is not a joke. damn
prasada
Junior Boarder

Re: EARTHQUAKE IN VIRGINIA 5.8 !!!

#51799 3 years ago
We felt it up here in Buffalo NY...so weird!
KEZHEAD
Junior Boarder

#51800 3 years ago
I felt that too man!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#51801 3 years ago
our bldg in nyc was shaking too. DC is evacuating. Some bldgs in NYC are also evacuating. Strange to see hundreds of people in the streets outside bldgs.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Dead Letters
Fresh Boarder

#51808 3 years ago
Scary! We're used to this stuff on the West Coast, but c'mon... You folks be safe out there!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#51812 3 years ago
prasada wrote:
We felt it up here in Buffalo NY...so weird!

That Quake is Truckin up to Buffalo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: prasada, iraqistatefair
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#51815 3 years ago
The reports say you could feel it in Michigan and Illinois, but I didn't feel anything (probably in the car at the time, tho). Pretty freaky to turn on the TV and see the NYC buildings evacuating!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#51820 3 years ago
I hope everyone is okay! Strange that this morning I just heard about a earthquake in Colorado and now on the East. Seems to keep missing the deadly fault line here in Missouri. All though I think all the deadly toranadoes we have year round make up for the no earthquakes...

Stay safe and watch out for those aftershocks!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#51856 3 years ago
crazy story about the earthquake, i was on the phone with my dad who lives in richmond (near the epicenter) and he goes oh man feels like an earthquake the building is shaking, a few minutes later i could feel my house in wilmington, nc shake it was weird talking on the phone to him while it was happening. It didn't turn out to be that bad apparently..I'm currently gearing up for Hurricane Irene that looks like its gonna hit this weekend...mother nature is going crazy lately
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#51863 3 years ago
NC, GA, SC, and FL are going to get hit pretty hard. Be safe man. Looks like irene is one angry bitch.
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds