• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Who really is our furthur candidate for presid

#51715 3 years ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Tony is more of a dictator. I dont think he's president material. He pretty much has the thinking like its his way or the highway. Cock rings for everyone and grandmothers getting whacked on the head with frying pans. Either way...he's a great leader. "If you build it, they will come."

I like Tony's platform but I prefer irish spring soap over dial. Not sure I can vote for dial soap. Plus those animals leave big droppings, I really don't know what to do with that mess.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#51811 3 years ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
Tony is more of a dictator. I dont think he's president material. He pretty much has the thinking like its his way or the highway. Cock rings for everyone and grandmothers getting whacked on the head with frying pans. Either way...he's a great leader. "If you build it, they will come."

I like Tony's platform but I prefer irish spring soap over dial. Not sure I can vote for dial soap. Plus those animals leave big droppings, I really don't know what to do with that mess.

You grow mushrooms in that elephant dung! Loads and loads of them. Orrissa india strand. More great ideas from captaintony! Girl scout cookies, cock rings and magic mushrooms. Now that's a platform to build on.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#51816 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:

You grow mushrooms in that elephant dung! Loads and loads of them. Orrissa india strand. More great ideas from captaintony! Girl scout cookies, cock rings and magic mushrooms. Now that's a platform to build on.

Hey, my mom always told me to eat my mushrooms. I was hoping DH420 would run on a weed platform, free kind for life... in which case he has my vote. Until then I suppose I have to vote for elephant dung.

Just be careful with them elephants, look at the #1 winner of the 2008 darwin awards www.inquisitr.com/9246/darwin-awards-2008/

Do you think they poop more than once a week? 200 lb dumps require a lot of shoveling.

elephant.jpg

~if it isn't fresh, I'm out of business

neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#51878 3 years ago
Hey. Those look like 420's shoes!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51879 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:

oh my, I can see his head popping up out of that dung! You so crazee hiding in there!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#51909 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

oh my, I can see his head popping up out of that dung! You so crazee hiding in there!

I thought I was warped, you are one sick puppy. You got my vote dude. Nonsense platform and all.

strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#51953 3 years ago
I will be your man, if you accept, + the the minions will vote me in for your liason of the title of "Department Of Diversionary Tactics".
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds