• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Who really is our furthur candidate for president

#51536 2 years, 11 months ago
I think that guy Captain Tony will make a great politician, cause I think he just appointed himself president and nobody even noticed. Since we do still live in a democratic society, I believe we should vote on which bonehead represents us. Candidates are encouraged to bribe us for votes, Ill give you my address should you care to bribel me with some sticky kindbud. After all, this is all a crock of shit anyway.

I have to say I prefer to vote for someone brave enough to wear a duck bill with his ID and warped enough to suggest steeling a giraffe from the zoo to catch a free deadshow. But I am open minded.

Also anyone willing to actually wear a platypus consume in public deserves some serious consideration.

Can all presidential hopefuls please state their beliefs why we should vote for you.

I am open minded, but I think I will feel uneasy voting for someone who demands his cabinet all wear cock rings. If nothing else, I think that precludes women from his cabinet.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Who really is our furthur candidate for president

#51560 2 years, 11 months ago
Don't let cock rings scare you, there's something just sick and twisted enough about em that I think there's a hidden attraction. The more the women the merrier, I want my presidency filled with so much sex and rock and roll , I want to be able to look back when I'm really old, and say, "I did what? With a tuba?!"
I want to do away with all money and replace it with Monopoly money.
I want to enforce a law where good looking women aren't allowed to wear shirts.
I want everyone to own a helicopter and a elephant.
and more importantly, all current politicians will be replaced with circus monkeys
there will be no Republicans, Democrats, etc., just cute little monkeys with a spinning bow tie.
Oh yeah, free cable and a lifetime supply of dial soap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , iraqistatefair
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

Re: Who really is our furthur candidate for president

#51571 2 years, 11 months ago
Sunshine Becker for President 2016
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

Re: Who really is our furthur candidate for presid

#51575 2 years, 11 months ago
I am female and have already secured my position as Ambassador of Love with Tony as President.

DH wants a cabinent postion also, in fact, was the platypus who suggested that he take a more mobile role as a general.

But should we vote? I thought part of this joke was the fact that we no longer have to pretend that our votes mean anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, captaintony, DeadHead420
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#51584 2 years, 11 months ago
Tony is more of a dictator. I dont think he's president material. He pretty much has the thinking like its his way or the highway. Cock rings for everyone and grandmothers getting whacked on the head with frying pans. Either way...he's a great leader. "If you build it, they will come."
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, scar1et_f1re
Chester
More or less in line

#51588 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I be drug Czar? (Is that still a cabinet post?) Anyway, I'm sure I can handle that. ; )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , captaintony
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#51686 2 years, 11 months ago
On a serious note, I like Paige's question as to whether we should vote at all (which I assume was at least semi-serious). I do still vote in every election because it's an opportunity most of the world doesn't enjoy. However, with every new election I feel that my views, which aren't all that radical, aren't really represented by the extremists and incompetents that generally get into office.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51702 2 years, 11 months ago
Let's not forget that this campaign of mine is based purely on nonsense. I have no credibility and I have no get up and go, but I don't think I could screw this country up anymore than it already is. I still vote, but I get tired of hearing about voting for the lesser of two evils, why is there evil to start with? Now, we're watching where politicians are starting to get honest and this is supposed to be refreshing and just plain crazy that they would do this. Well, they should have been doing this all along. I don't want any money for my presidency. I just want access to the White House. If I need money, I'll sell some of the furniture.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51703 2 years, 11 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Tony is more of a dictator. I dont think he's president material. He pretty much has the thinking like its his way or the highway. Cock rings for everyone and grandmothers getting whacked on the head with frying pans. Either way...he's a great leader. "If you build it, they will come."

I try not to be a dictator. I just like violence, is that so wrong?
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#51705 2 years, 11 months ago
That's the beauty of an oppressive regime.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by strangerinboulder.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds