• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Thunder Vagina

#51521 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey family, can someone tell me how to post a wma windows media sound recording??? I jus started playin the geeetar and recorded my first shitty song. lol. THUNDER VAGINA. How do i do this lol
prasada
Junior Boarder

Re: Thunder Vagina

#51523 3 years, 1 month ago
<---- scared!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#51535 3 years, 1 month ago
Hmmmmmm, i guess not. Well if anybodys sittin on the edge of their seat waitin to hear it *crickets chirping* ....hahahhahaa, hit me up wit your email, n ill send it to you. lmfao =-P
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#51537 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay, I'll bite. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Without love day to day insanity's king
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#51538 3 years, 1 month ago
Aight sent it. Remember i jus started playin lik 4-5 days ago so dont be tooo critical. hehehehhee
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#51541 3 years, 1 month ago
Well, I'm about half way through listening and I gotta say that I've never heard anything quite like it. Keep practicing and maybe write some verses to go with the chorus. Otherwise, it's, well, uh, unique. Playtapus rock, I guess. Keep up the good work.
Without love day to day insanity's king
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#51544 3 years, 1 month ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Well, I'm about half way through listening and I gotta say that I've never heard anything quite like it. Keep practicing and maybe write some verses to go with the chorus. Otherwise, it's, well, uh, unique. Playtapus rock, I guess. Keep up the good work.

Thanks....i think. hahahahahhahahaaha I didnt really write anything in the first place hehehe. Jus improvising. hahahaha Ill try to think of some lyrics. lmao
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51549 3 years, 1 month ago
all right assface, I gotta hear this too, my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , it better rock or I'm definitely gonna kick your ass.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#51551 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:

Thanks....i think. hahahahahhahahaaha I didnt really write anything in the first place hehehe. Jus improvising. hahahaha Ill try to think of some lyrics. lmao

With a title like that, I assumed the Captain was your lyricist. Seems like a match made in heaven to me! ; )
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51552 3 years, 1 month ago
isn't thunder vagina a Bruce Springsteen song?
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds