#51270 2 years, 11 months ago
i keep seeing that phil is going to stop touring with Furthur
seems like a rumor to me i hope its not true
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: No more Phil

#51272 2 years, 11 months ago
It's complete and total horseshit. End of story!
Chester
More or less in line

#51273 2 years, 11 months ago
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#51276 2 years, 11 months ago
this shit just keeps getting rehashed. theres no use to get excited or upset just yet, just try to enjoy the rest of the weekend and wait to see what officially furthur says, if they say anything.

i think its just rumor, because we didn't get tour dates friday as expected, the community as a whole needed something to talk about till the dates are up....at least thats what i hope....
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#51277 2 years, 11 months ago
Let's stop with the rumors. I read on that facebook page about Phil yesterday. As soon as I laid eyes on it my mood changed. I did not like this news I was hearing. It upset me. But then I realized okay this could be true but I'm here being upset over something I don't know for sure. And I got 3 more guaranteed shows with Phil and that's all I need to focus on. Plus a POSSIBLE midwest tour. And I'm considering NYE in the bay area....so I got lots to be grateful for. And if this rumor is true in the long run im ever so thankful for the 10 plus Furthur shows I got to see with him. But I'm not going to believe anything until I see official announcements.....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#51279 2 years, 11 months ago
like somebody else on here said ..... FurthurTour is NOT anything official with the band and thats where the rumor is from on facebook ..... FurthurBand is the official Furthur facebook thing that updates the setlists as they happen and what not.
derek92
Junior Boarder

#51283 2 years, 11 months ago
ah thank the lord i was very worried
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51286 2 years, 11 months ago
well before we have 10 more threads by the end of today on this topic

PHIL IS NOT FUCKING RETIRING FROM FURTHUR

YOU PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING A FACEBOOK GROUP FORMED BY A CIVILIAN PERSON WITH NO AFFILIATION TO THE BAND, REGULATED BY SOME DUDE WHO HAS NO JOB AND POSTS THINGS EVERY 20 MINUTES ON THERE....
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
derek92
Junior Boarder

#51413 2 years, 11 months ago
alright boss
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#51414 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow aren't rumors sooo fun? I heard they're gonna bring Donna back for the next run and that they're also gonna have 5 more drummers added!!!!! Lets all just shoot some positive vibes Furthurs' way and see what comes on down the road
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds