• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

Re: fall/winter tour update

#51754 2 years, 11 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
Salamander, the fellow on .org who posted we would get an announcement last Friday, has been spot on with Furthur for a long time now and I trust his rumors. He has always been right on potential updates. So I trust him. Maybe they had to hold back the announcement? It's forthcoming... trust in Salamandar.

Also- tour was announced last year on August 17th, if I recall correctly what was posted on .org.

Posting that ratdog is making a come back... never trust a prankster!

Any way you look at it, these dates are coming out after virtually every fall tour has been announce, at a time that traveling isn't the easiest.

If I had to venture a guess, they had to tie up a few loose ends, plus Frontgate (I believed started in conjunction with SCI) has their pre-sale upcoming. Perhaps they just get to go first? I head out on vacation this Friday, it would sure be nice to have more than one days notice this time if I have to mail Saturday. Especially if they have no CC for a bunch of shows as last time.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: fall/winter tour update(complete BS)

#51783 2 years, 11 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
ok, so i startd this thread as a totall prank, i dont know shit about furthurs touring agenda. i apologize for any stress i may have caused, but for real, the lesson here is dont believe shit till its announced officially. and for the record, if i did have any inside info, the last fukn thing i would do would be post it on the internet. great way to loss sources.
anyway....so hows the weather where you live? lol

"Shut up, shuttin' up, Rabbit!"
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by deadegad.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#51877 2 years, 11 months ago
dude my sister used to say that to me all the time !!! "shut up shuttin up"
anyway i just heard from a "insider" that west coast fall tour is gonna be the shiznitle.
honestly not to bum you guys out but the more i think about it with TRI goin on, and phil and his Terrapin Crossing thingy, it wouldnt suprize me if they stayed home(cali) til afta NYE. THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51892 2 years, 11 months ago
never stop, never stop, never stop now

never stop never stop nah nah no never stop now
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#51975 2 years, 11 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
dude my sister used to say that to me all the time !!! "shut up shuttin up"
anyway i just heard from a "insider" that west coast fall tour is gonna be the shiznitle.
honestly not to bum you guys out but the more i think about it with TRI goin on, and phil and his Terrapin Crossing thingy, it wouldnt suprize me if they stayed home(cali) til afta NYE. THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT.

Pure Douche Bag Vol. 2
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds