• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: fall/winter tour update

#51178 3 years ago
and to get back to the original subject here...if they go ahead and do another november run...it will probably not be announced until sometime in september, probably that first week around labor day....i don't remember when it happened last year, but i remember it was definitely before i left for the west coast because i had them paid off for november before i went west in september

i do not see why they would not do shows...i did read somewhere a rumor of some stealth shows in the bay area after the west coast tour but frankly i don't believe it one bit...not sure if that was on here or not
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#51187 3 years ago
Last year I placed my ticketmaster order for MSG on September 3rd.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
jbyerly
Junior Boarder

#51205 3 years ago
A little patience is in order. When somethings happening they will let us know and we will be the first to order tickets and take time off from work and call all of our friends and shake our bones together
Philzone Phan
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51293 3 years ago
well now that our OP has admitted the illegitimacy of this thread/rumor, i hope you can all sleep now...the reasoning behind it almost makes sense...it is true people need to realize everything they read on these sites isn't true, in fact there is sometimes more bullshit than not--i don't think creating another bullshit thread was the answer but i hope your point is reached to many here...

that is why i always check to see who created threads...

word of the day: gullible
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#51308 3 years ago
Wow, I just learned I can not believe everything I read on the Internet.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#51323 3 years ago
PennsylvaniaPete wrote:
Wow, I just learned I can not believe everything I read on the Internet.

I know, REALLY?!?!?!?!
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51368 3 years ago
you guys poke fun about it but look how many people really do believe everything on these sites...it is funny until you realize the reality of it, then it is puzzling
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#51407 3 years ago
wlewis wrote:
you guys poke fun about it but look how many people really do believe everything on these sites...it is funny until you realize the reality of it, then it is puzzling

I think because folks like to think the members of this board might have some sense of intergrity not to post total bull shit just to get attention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , scar1et_f1re
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#51534 3 years ago
Salamander, the fellow on .org who posted we would get an announcement last Friday, has been spot on with Furthur for a long time now and I trust his rumors. He has always been right on potential updates. So I trust him. Maybe they had to hold back the announcement? It's forthcoming... trust in Salamandar.

Also- tour was announced last year on August 17th, if I recall correctly what was posted on .org.

Posting that ratdog is making a come back... never trust a prankster!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51577 3 years ago
PennsylvaniaPete wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I think because folks like to think the members of this board might have some sense of intergrity not to post total bull shit just to get attention.

agreed...it sucks...c'est la vie
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds