• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

fall/winter tour update(complete BS)

#51051 2 years, 8 months ago
ok, so i startd this thread as a totall prank, i dont know shit about furthurs touring agenda. i apologize for any stress i may have caused, but for real, the lesson here is dont believe shit till its announced officially. and for the record, if i did have any inside info, the last fukn thing i would do would be post it on the internet. great way to loss sources.
anyway....so hows the weather where you live? lol
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by illuminaughty.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

Re: fall/winter tour update

#51055 2 years, 8 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
bob and phil have decided to not go too far from home till NYE.
bob has already called Mark Karan and the rest of Ratdog, which is waiting on Jay to finish up with Primus for awhile, Phil is gonna be working on the terrapin crossing project.
dont get butthurt, how many shows do you guys think they should play a year 365? they are taking time off till NYE after the fall west coast tour, maybe some TRI gigs, probably some local sit ins, and shit.

sorry if this comes as bad news or a downer, just thought id give you guys a heads up ifn your biting your nails waiting for dates.

Rumor?
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

#51057 2 years, 8 months ago
Where did ya hear this ? I will lose it if the Dog comes back for some shows!!!! Bobbbyyyyyy! maybe he'll even reschedule those solo shows or just change em into Ratdog reunions!
Chester
More or less in line

#51059 2 years, 8 months ago
Just another unsubstantiated rumor.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bitzer87, jbeach12078
kblodget
Junior Boarder

#51063 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, this guy posted yesterday on the furthuer announcement Friday thread "of course they will do a midwest/east coast tour like last year. hope yall have a bast. "

He is just looking for attention
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#51074 2 years, 8 months ago
Yea if there was any truth to it all he would of suplied a link, or at least have mentioned where the info came from....
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#51099 2 years, 8 months ago
just like on .org theres a posting about phil taking time off...ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286823,
just speculation, hope its not true, i'm waitin for nyc shows, if not, its a fall couch tour...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#51100 2 years, 8 months ago
Nothing like going from happy, excited anticiption to these depressing comments over the course of a day. Yuck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbeach12078
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#51101 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Nothing like going from happy, excited anticiption to these depressing comments over the course of a day. Yuck!

the hit the nail on the head, i was stoked today for possible tour dates, now this....we just gotta think positive...7-walkers is looking mighty tempting right now...
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#51102 2 years, 8 months ago
maybe phil's done with furthur ...only to return with the core four.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds