• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: All cabinet members must wear cock rings

#50829 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
no if ands or nuts, you will wear these cock rings until you can prove your value and then you will have access to all the best hookers the tax payers can buy.

Shit I've been a cbinet member for years!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50841 2 years, 11 months ago
Glad to see you back (I think) captain. We were worried about you. Not sure I care to read this thread - those rings are just not my thing - but not sure I can stop myself. Like in the black throated wind...you ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know, not sure I want to know about this.....

I'm going camping this weekend and there will be chickens running all over the place. I am still mentally scarred by the advice how to make love to a chicken using rubber bands. I'm not sure if the person who posted the advice was a genius or a crazed loonie - the advice made a lot of sense, but it was soooo sick......

---

edit...so I read the thread, less graphic than I imagined. Whew!
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#51023 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
they banned infothesun? When did this happen?!

Last I knew he was ranting on alone, post after post as only he can do, about the n word. I went to work and when I came back the thread was deleted and he was now a "visitor" lol. If anyone knows what he said, send me a message. I missed it all.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#51024 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
We lost our secretary of aliens when they banned izancarlos. And they banned intothesun because apparently he wanted to be ambassador to african americans. There's a lot of ground to make up. But Obama is going on vacation soon so I was thinking we could use that time to encircle the white house with girl scout cookie tables staffed with platypuses and start the coup de ta'

not sure what coup de ta means without looking it up but does it involve sexual activity?

I suppose we could make it a sexual coup de ta'. Overthrow the Obama admin and have an orgy in the white house.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#51037 2 years, 11 months ago
"Last I knew he was ranting on alone, post after post as only he can do, about the n word. I went to work and when I came back the thread was deleted and he was now a "visitor" lol. If anyone knows what he said, send me a message. I missed it all. "

I missed what was said to - I was following that thread then next thing I know its gone and they banned him ..... pretty sure he's back on with some Iraqi user name though
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51053 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
We lost our secretary of aliens when they banned izancarlos. And they banned intothesun because apparently he wanted to be ambassador to african americans. There's a lot of ground to make up. But Obama is going on vacation soon so I was thinking we could use that time to encircle the white house with girl scout cookie tables staffed with platypuses and start the coup de ta'

not sure what coup de ta means without looking it up but does it involve sexual activity?

I suppose we could make it a sexual coup de ta'. Overthrow the Obama admin and have an orgy in the white house.

Wouldn't be the first orgy in the white house. Wasn't Thomas Jefferson friends with Caesar? I think he would regularly fly over from Rome and bang Martha Washington. She was the first lady who shaved the nether regions.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#51065 2 years, 11 months ago
i use a hula hoop for one
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#51082 2 years, 11 months ago
I have one on my cock right now but he doesnt like it and is running around with the other chickens right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#51112 2 years, 11 months ago
My pet gamecock is too big for a ring.

Am I still going to be allowed my position as Ambassador of Love,
or do the gianormous proportions run afowl of my dreams of saving the country one girl scout cookie at a time?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#51381 2 years, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
My pet gamecock is too big for a ring.

Am I still going to be allowed my position as Ambassador of Love,
or do the gianormous proportions run afowl of my dreams of saving the country one girl scout cookie at a time?

you can definitely be Ambassador of Love, you can also be the one who straightens us up when we get out of line cause I feel once I'm in office, it's gonna be one big party.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.81 seconds