• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

All cabinet members must wear cock rings

#50758 3 years, 1 month ago
no if ands or nuts, you will wear these cock rings until you can prove your value and then you will have access to all the best hookers the tax payers can buy.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: All cabinet members must wear cock rings

#50762 3 years, 1 month ago
Im going to wear only a wife beater, a cock ring, and a big diamond earing as I go door to door selling girl scout cookies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbeach12078
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#50767 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Im going to wear only a wife beater, a cock ring, and a big diamond earing as I go door to door selling girl scout cookies.

all right, you're thinking out of the box. i think we could take the U.S. in a new direction. Where trannys won't walk in fear anymore, and colon doctors can frolic in the park.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#50771 3 years, 1 month ago
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought Michele Bachman had started posting on this board.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#50773 3 years, 1 month ago
Equinox wrote:
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought Michele Bachman had started posting on this board.

More likely her husband.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#50775 3 years, 1 month ago
We lost our secretary of aliens when they banned izancarlos. And they banned intothesun because apparently he wanted to be ambassador to african americans. There's a lot of ground to make up. But Obama is going on vacation soon so I was thinking we could use that time to encircle the white house with girl scout cookie tables staffed with platypuses and start the coup de ta'
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#50776 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

all right, you're thinking out of the box. i think we could take the U.S. in a new direction. Where trannys won't walk in fear anymore, and colon doctors can frolic in the park.

Yes, it helps me to get ready for Fantasy Fest too. Maybe I can start my cookie drive there. No one will think Im anything out of the ordinary.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#50784 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
no if ands or nuts, you will wear these cock rings until you can prove your value and then you will have access to all the best hookers the tax payers can buy.

if you need an intern, i'm your guy......
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#50790 3 years, 1 month ago
they banned infothesun? When did this happen?!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#50791 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
We lost our secretary of aliens when they banned izancarlos. And they banned intothesun because apparently he wanted to be ambassador to african americans. There's a lot of ground to make up. But Obama is going on vacation soon so I was thinking we could use that time to encircle the white house with girl scout cookie tables staffed with platypuses and start the coup de ta'

not sure what coup de ta means without looking it up but does it involve sexual activity?
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds