• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Where else in cyberspace do you guys and gals hang

#50822 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Jus facebook n furthur.net. =-) Not in to any other forums n whatnot.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#50827 3 years ago
This is my first Forum actually and I don;t see the need to move around much
otherwise: I live and breathe archive. Facebook to keep me connected with friends/family/ shows
and lately i've been making craigslist my home as i scour its pages for a brand new used car!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50842 3 years ago
Chester wrote:
I'm signed up on ten or twelve boards. But I only post regularly on here and the .ORG. I spend some time orbiting the earth,
on Google earth 3D. Sometimes visiting the moon or mars. Or just shooting around the galalxy.

I don't know if any of you caught the Mickey Hart interview on the GD channel today on Sirius. He'd doing a mini media blitz in NY today, promoting his shows this week.

He explained how he has exhausted finding new music on the planet earth and he's now creating music from the cosmos with a nobel scientist involved with the big bang that formed this galaxy. He records the waves in outerspace and with computers synthasizes it into music. Pretty cool, pretty far out. I hope Mickey gets a Nobel prize (I have an autographed copy of planet drums, it will make it more valuable ?? Not that I would ever sell it.

I love the gd channel I am so hooked. Love the shows of the day. 9-18-74 last night off the charts amazing.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#51002 3 years ago
I read a while ago about how Mickey was using Pulse sounds from the universe to make music, he also said that The Dead 2009 tour was the first time they experimented with that (obviously during Drums/Space)

I so wish I did the MSG show that tour and not just Hartford...
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MushroomMan.
tomtaliman
Visitor

#51078 3 years ago
EBay.been lookin at this site,interested but jus kinda curious as Wat younger kids r into,post Jerrys passing.I have a question.do people really follow further?like how people used to tour with the Grateful Dead,?
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds