• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Most rocking tune

#50245 2 years, 11 months ago
EVER.... in one mans opinion.

you can almost feel the coke dripping down the back of your throat as you watch this.....
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Most rocking tune

#50386 2 years, 11 months ago
It is a tie. "Acadian Driftwood" (The Band); "Sweet Virginia (Rolling Stones)......I like that damn Mick Taylor era for sure.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#50408 2 years, 11 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
It is a tie. "Acadian Driftwood" (The Band); "Sweet Virginia (Rolling Stones)......I like that damn Mick Taylor era for sure.

Mick Taylor Stones is the bomb I got some killer boots from the era. Some may be surprised how much they "jammed" during this era. I have always been of the opinion that Mick dumped Mick Taylor because he was stealin to much of the spotlight with his jams and solos........ now back to the subject... I guess it depends on the definition of "rocking". I am a huge fan of both of the above tunes ( only the stones would write: "got to scrape that shit right off my shoes" as far as ROCKING get up and dance cocaine ear candy I'd still go with Bitch. Two more nominations in the "best of" category Dead Flowers ( now there's a cover Furthur should do!....) and Cripple Creek. Wow just dawned on me "send me dead flowers to my wedding" is eerily timely.........................
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#50452 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

Mick Taylor Stones is the bomb I got some killer boots from the era. Some may be surprised how much they "jammed" during this era. I have always been of the opinion that Mick dumped Mick Taylor because he was stealin to much of the spotlight with his jams and solos........ now back to the subject... I guess it depends on the definition of "rocking". I am a huge fan of both of the above tunes ( only the stones would write: "got to scrape that shit right off my shoes" as far as ROCKING get up and dance cocaine ear candy I'd still go with Bitch. Two more nominations in the "best of" category Dead Flowers ( now there's a cover Furthur should do!....) and Cripple Creek. Wow just dawned on me "send me dead flowers to my wedding" is eerily timely.........................

"Muleskinner Blues" > "Crawlin' King Snake" > "Dead Flowers". Good way to open a show I must admit. Are they going to play any Dead songs for us on Friday (9/30) ?
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by strangerinboulder.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#50666 2 years, 11 months ago
Muleskinner Blues" > "Crawlin' King Snake" > "Dead Flowers". Good way to open a show I must admit. Are they going to play any Dead songs for us on Friday (9/30) ?

Yes sir after much deliberation I think its time for a celebratory Mexicali > Cumberland.

Set 1
Muleskinner Blues > Crawling King Snake>Dead Flowers, Mexicali Blues>Cumberland Blues

Hows that look?
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#50677 2 years, 11 months ago
Muleskinner Blues" > "Crawlin' King Snake" > "Dead Flowers". Good way to open a show I must admit. Are they going to play any Dead songs for us on Friday (9/30) ?

Yes sir after much deliberation I think its time for a celebratory Mexicali > Cumberland.

Set 1
Muleskinner Blues > Crawling King Snake>Dead Flowers, Mexicali Blues>Cumberland Blues

Hows that look?

Row Jimmy> Stranger> Deal , set closer?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#50696 2 years, 11 months ago
Set 1

Hows that look?

I like the way you think I am just gonna make one correction

Set 1
Muleskinner Blues > Crawling King Snake>Dead Flowers, Mexicali Blues>Cumberland Blues >Stranger>Franklins Tower>Deal

I wouldn't be complainin!!!!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#50697 2 years, 11 months ago
Set 1

Hows that look?

I like the way you think I am just gonna make one correction

Set 1
Muleskinner Blues > Crawling King Snake>Dead Flowers, Mexicali Blues>Cumberland Blues >Stranger>Franklins Tower>Deal

I wouldn't be complainin!!!!

Would it be grilled cheese time?
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds