• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

As Summer draws to a close...

#50201 3 years, 2 months ago
Been super busy with work (hotel business is booming, what with it being summer and all), signing up for fall classes, gettin the kiddo ready for second grade, and now I'm searching for a brand new used car for myself and the fam. Curious as to what you all drive around in, my girl has a Honda Element we use to hit shows but I've been thinking about maybe gettin a Toyota 4 Runner or something similar. Looking to spend around 4gs any ideas?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: As Summer draws to a close...

#50202 3 years, 2 months ago
Any toyota. =-)

Ima be gettin a used corolla after tour. Those things last forever. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#50211 3 years, 2 months ago
my 87 toyota 4runner is still going strong (though I needed a new engine and tranny)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#50227 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
my 87 toyota 4runner is still going strong (though I needed a new engine and tranny)

Ive got some extra midget tranny's if ya want one, dude........
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#50232 3 years, 2 months ago
No I already have a new motor and tranny in it. The tranny went right after I got it, automatic, got a complete rebuild then some buddys put a motor in - allthough they raped me and hacked some shit but whatever, its running good. I put a lot more then the motor and tranny into it to - just about everything under the hood is new, got my drive seat reupulstered, just about the whole front end is new (ball joints, bearings, tie rods, shocks) and much more.

but thanks for the offer

- not sure what a midget tranny is either, and if that was a joke or not but thanks either way
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#50269 3 years, 2 months ago
slim pickings for 4 g after the cash for clunkers any japanese made car will run forever,i got a subaru 174,000 miles and going strong.plan on high milage and an old car for that price unless you get real lucky,check autotrader.com good luck hope ya find a good deal
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#50321 3 years, 2 months ago
Ha ha that Tranny comment was funny as fuck! ...but I might be offended, I'll get back to you on that. Definitely seems like Toyota or Japenese is the way to go. Essentially I would like a good vehicle that will turn out another 100,000 before new tranny/engine, have room to sleep in, (I've had to live out of every car I've owned from time to time), and have a tape/cd player and I'll be good to Go! Wish me luck, I'm gonna start checkin out some bumper stickers!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#50371 3 years, 2 months ago
FYI the subaru wagon is wide enough to fit a twin air mattress i ave slept in it many times ive seen som e 96's for 4-6 k
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds