• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: Guy gets kicked off US Ski team 4 peeing on a girl

#50870 3 years ago
Thanks Scarlet fire. Did you also hear about the man who was arrested after he urinated on $500 dollars worth of chicken and ate a whole pack of ham at a Kroger grocery store?

gossiponthis.com/2011/02/28/man-pees-on-...store/#ixzz1VURiwHZi
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50876 3 years ago
splatter_face wrote:
Thanks Scarlet fire. Did you also hear about the man who was arrested after he urinated on $500 dollars worth of chicken and ate a whole pack of ham at a Kroger grocery store?

gossiponthis.com/2011/02/28/man-pees-on-...store/#ixzz1VURiwHZi

There were thousands of hits for my yahoo news search "man urinated" but I haven't yet had a chance to read them all. Hopefully this weekend. Why not? The oceans are being polluted with nuclear waste, there's another probable oil leak in the gulf, kid can't read at 17 but it's all right. Right after I finish my book the darwin awards actually, I want to make sure I don't follow in those fools footsteps.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#50888 3 years ago
jaredlang wrote:
And you thought this story would interest us and be relevant because.......?

Not even sure why I clicked on this thread....

The US attorney's office was in Brooklyn, site of the last outdoor, New York City, Furthur show.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
BrewCat
Fresh Boarder

#50907 3 years ago
Well there is this infamous incident from the past that is directly tied into both subjects.

www.jambase.com/Articles/15763/Councilma...rested-for-Urinating(BR)--On-Dark-Star-Orchestra-Crowd

As a followup on the ski team guy, supposedly the girls parents stated that he did not pee on the girl but in the aisle.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50918 3 years ago
BrewCat wrote:
Well there is this infamous incident from the past that is directly tied into both subjects.

www.jambase.com/Articles/15763/Councilma...rested-for-Urinating(BR)--On-Dark-Star-Orchestra-Crowd

As a followup on the ski team guy, supposedly the girls parents stated that he did not pee on the girl but in the aisle.

I watched a guy do this from the upper decks of Yankee Stadium a few years ago. The game was over, people are leaving and this guy pulls out his thing and just showers the crowd. I was leaving and I pointed him out to a cop (it was really sick). The cop actually laughed and said they do it every game. I have not been back to Yankee Stadium since. Maybe with the new stadium the cops are better, but those upper deck seats are cheap and full of wild drunken fans.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#51004 3 years ago
I like skiing and thought the story was interesting too.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#51007 3 years ago
splatter_face wrote:
I agree with you guys also (Door and DH) but if I am reading this correctly it was a non-sexual urinating on. I think the guy thought the girl was a restroom??

If he peed on me it could be non sexual or possibly sexual. But even if it was or wasnt sexual, the guy urinated on someones head on a frikin plane---thats just hilarious aside from it being sexual---its discusting and what a shocking story. He wasnt just some guy with his wife and kids....he had accomplished being a pro skiier and literally pissed it all away.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.hulu.c...xImPcA0Kf9VJWzJahkuQ
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#51010 3 years ago
awh shit i just read the story again, it was a 12 year old girl...yeah not cool. I read this story a week ago, forgot, it was a little girl. When you hear the topic at first its hilarious. But its a 12 year old girl. So it may have been sexual. Not funny at all. But still a very intesting story for how shocking of a choice that moron made.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#51012 3 years ago
jaredlang wrote:
And you thought this story would interest us and be relevant because.......?

Not even sure why I clicked on this thread....

What a great pic...hilarious.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#51014 3 years ago
I would murder someone if that was my daughter.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds